Last CD you bought

Hey man, if you can find more, I shure as h*ll would be interrested! I'm even tempted to trade my Till Fjälls digi, I would just never forgive myself if I couldn't find a new one...

Yeah:D It's a real tragedy.:/

Vampyrian, there's also a digipak version of Empiricism

Yeah I know, but it's not exactly on the top of my list. If I see one, I'll buy it of course. But the main priority is the Cosmic Genesis digipack.

And you're giving them away, super!:p If there's any left, get back to me next month, I've done too much damage to my wallet this month already.:/

And you're giving them away, super!:p If there's any left, get back to me next month, I've done too much damage to my wallet this month already.:/

Hehe, we'll see about that. Perhaps there will be some left - it looks as if it will be printed in 1000 copies total, which means there will be another 50 delivered to me.

Well, not so many records - but the urge to brag is too overwhelming :p

Fimbultyr - Gryende Tidevarv (t-shirt)
Marduk - Blood Puke Salvation (DVD)
Anathema - A Vision Of A Dying Embrace (DVD)
Skyforger - Perkonkalve (CD)

The latest stuff landed here:

Covenant - Nexus Polaris shirt
1000479ql7.jpg

back
1000484tv1.jpg

Arcturus - SS
imagen019rf0.jpg

SS Back
imagen020or6.jpg

Bathory ^^
imagen001uy5.jpg

Emperor -rider
imagen004vk5.jpg

emperor - r back
imagen003mz5.jpg

Arcturus- just logo
imagen005nq1.jpg

Emperor - In the nightside eclipse... beautiful edition with live video bonus ^^
imagen008ad4.jpg

imagen009nb2.jpg

imagen010ai2.jpg

Belphegor - Lucifer Incestus digi
imagen011mf9.jpg

CG digi
imagen013qv3.jpg

imagen015fn2.jpg

bonus track :rofl:
imagen017eg6.jpg

Rivfadír;6908485 said:
Just received Ayreon - 01011001 in the special deluxe edition with two cds and a dvd. And Arjen's signature on it.

Dito! But not signed :/

Rivfadír;6921133 said:
What the fuck? Those are a lot of versions I've never seen before.

Dito again! There are Ödemarkens Son and Focusing Blur digis???

what the fuck!!!! :OMG:
i though i was at a good point of the collection...
now i have to restart from the beginning :cry:

borknagar_ any chance you'd tell us where you found/bought them? :cry:

Sure!

About the t-shirts: I went to Santiago and all was there. The main part of those were made in US, except the Emperor - rider one, made in Mexico and the Arcturus/Logo one, handmade here.

About the CD's:

ÖS, TF, TFB and Epic are Slipcase editions. ÖS and TF were brough to an old metalhead who needed money, so he sold a lot of his CD's - I brough him too the Hammerheart nº65 numered copy from 'Havayoth - His Creation Reversed' :kickass:... in all senses, they're so beautiful...:Smokedev:

CG is a digipak edition that I didn't found again.

Yesterday I went to the store again to ask for another copy of the CG Digi, but the guy told me this : " I brough from Germany 5 CG copies to sell them here. 4 of those were the common jewel case format, but one of those were a Digipak version... I didn't knew before that CG were available on digi, but I don't care so much cause I don't know so much about Vintersorg and I don't like it too much either. I purchased those CG copies cause some guys came here asking for that album. I think in germany must be more CG digi copies, but I can't tell you where I purchased it... business is business, hehehehehe"

Of course I tried to get the info to tell everyone where is available, but the motherfucker didn't told me a fuckin word about it. In all cases, in Germany is supossed to be more CG Copies...

BTW, I forgot something!!

Empyrium -Songs of moors and misty fields sweater

1000781tk8.jpg

back

1000782af0.jpg

Storm -Nordavind shirt - at back says 'storm -nordavind'

1000783bx5.jpg

Nargaroth - Amarok shirt

1000786em6.jpg

Borknagar - Epic - band photo at back

1000787zj1.jpg

that's very awesome stuff you got, borknagar_ ,especially the shirts! I got that same Covenant shirt, but the front print on mine is a lot smaller! it's from the (well-known) Fruit of the Loom brand, is yours too? well who cares, the print is bigger that's all that matters to me, hehe.

anyway, today I received:
Biosphere - Substrata 2 (ambient from Sweden, very nice to listen to while reading a good science fiction book)
Jesu - Conqueror

Fuck me!
That Storm t-shirt is amongst the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I'd sell my sister's first born for that!

At Sweden there's no Storm t-shirts? here isn't hard to find, the same as the Isengard t-shirts from Vinterskugge and Hostmorke ones.

At Sweden there's no Storm t-shirts? here isn't hard to find, the same as the Isengard t-shirts from Vinterskugge and Hostmorke ones.

I've seen the Hostmorke longsleeve somewhere, but Fenriz isn't enough good looking for me to wanna wear him on my chest :p + I've never bought a longsleeve that's actually a decent fit.
I've never seen Vinterskugge or a Storm t-shirt.

I've seen the Hostmorke longsleeve somewhere, but Fenriz isn't enough good looking for me to wanna wear him on my chest :p + I've never bought a longsleeve that's actually a decent fit.
I've never seen Vinterskugge or a Storm t-shirt.

You are an L, XL size or another one?

20 minutes ago I purchased Enslavement of Beauty - Megalomania