Last CD you bought

Samsas Traum - Die Liebe Gottes (first edition)
Bal-Sagoth - Starfire Burning Upon the Ice-Veiled Throne of Ultima Thule
Bal-Sagoth - Battle Magic
Bal-Sagoth - The Power Cosmic
Bal-Sagoth - Atlantic Ascendant

Scorn - Colossus (1994)

very weird, but awesome music! Evanescence, which was released in that same year, is one of my all-time favorite albums.

Savatage - Hall Of The Mountain King
Desperados - The Dawn Of Dying
Rage Against The Machine - The Battle Of Los Angeles
Marduk - World Funeral

dsc00405ua4.jpg

dsc00406jo6.jpg

Opeth - Ghost Reveries [Special Edition]

funeralportrait: I also got that reissue of Ghost Reveries, but my booklet is glued onto the middle part of the digipak :/ I can't take it out and store it in the gap, like yours.
last cd I bought, hmm I think that would be Leftfield - A Final Hit, quite a while ago.

Just received Amesoeurs - Ruines Humaines

and Saturday I bought

Sturmgeist - Über
Ihsahn - The Adversary (with a cardboard slip. I sold my regular one to a friend)
Darkthrone - Preparing for War (special box edition)
Boards of Canada - Music has the right to Children

I just ordered the basic CD copy of NIN - Ghosts I-IV. It ships out on April 8th. In the US, it's $10.00 + shipping and handling (which was another $7 to send it all the way to Seattle.)

However, also included in the price was a download of the same music, and you could choose from a variety of formats. I picked Apple Lossless. It sounds incredible, especially on an iPod!

Yeah it does. I also get to re-purchase records once in a while. Are you also a cd-stacker? :)

Just got Katatonia - Brave Murder Day today,it´s good.

Storm -Nordavind
Borknagar - Origin... At last!!

About the storm cd, I didn't purchased before cause here always landed just brazilian or another shit reditions, but today I found a Moonfog copy ^^.

About Origin, just today I saw a copy... but I have it now ^^