Last CD you bought

Rivfadír;7417705 said:
Why else would we post what we bought?

I just got Björk - Post, btw.
I thought it was so the people who hang out in the forum to know what each other buy.
Not so that people could search the internet to leave one post to some random people they've never talked to or have no interest in chatting to.

^ I think it's more for bragging :p .

Bought a lot of cds this week...:

Vintersorg: Visions from the Spiral Generator (ltd. ed. slipcase from Napalm Records)

Threshold: Ltd. ed. German digi-pack with extra song.

Dark Tranquillity: Fiction Expanded Edition German digi-book (mixed feelings about this one..., I hate the artwork).

The Clash: London Calling

Enchanted: Official soundtrack (don't laugh, it's a great movie and I love the songs).

I also got a nice Aggaloch shirt ("The Mantle"), funny thing that it is grey, first not-black shirt I've bought in a while. It looks really good on me :headbang: .

Just got home from touring Europe with a few new things...

Kiss - Alive 35 (graspop edition)
Manowar - Die with honor (free single handout at the magic circle festival)
Týr - Land (t-shirt)
Absract Essence - Aftermath (handout, don't know them, haven't had time to listen yet..)

^ So you went to the MCM? Lucky you :) , how was it?

Magic Circle? Hmm, rainy, badly organized and non interresting bands... :lol:
No, seriously. It was ok, not the best festival I've been to. First time I was there.
Pretty fun to see Manowar perform every single song from their 6 first albums, but other than that the bandlist didn't impress me that much. I don't know, I think there is a limit to how many times I can hear the words leather, steel and true as nearly complete lyrics, before I stop taking things seriously.
Then again, there were a lot of free stuff you could get as well, and that's nice. I'm pretty jealous of those guys who won the Harley's, but we all got loads of free beer, and the CD's as I mentioned, and the festival was still pretty cheap to begin with, so I still had a good time.

I thought it was so the people who hang out in the forum to know what each other buy.
Not so that people could search the internet to leave one post to some random people they've never talked to or have no interest in chatting to.

Well, isn't it mostly the regulars who hang out here who use it anyway?

Magic Circle? Hmm, rainy, badly organized and non interresting bands... :lol:
No, seriously. It was ok, not the best festival I've been to. First time I was there.
Pretty fun to see Manowar perform every single song from their 6 first albums, but other than that the bandlist didn't impress me that much. I don't know, I think there is a limit to how many times I can hear the words leather, steel and true as nearly complete lyrics, before I stop taking things seriously.
Then again, there were a lot of free stuff you could get as well, and that's nice. I'm pretty jealous of those guys who won the Harley's, but we all got loads of free beer, and the CD's as I mentioned, and the festival was still pretty cheap to begin with, so I still had a good time.

:D haha ok, I get the MCM newsletter and they put it as the best festival ever, so it's good to know how it really was.

Yeah I get sick of Manowar with the 1st 3 songs I hear anyhow, I don't know how you could stand 6 whole albums!

I guess most people went for the free stuff anyhow :rolleyes: .

^ Hmmm I have to disagree, many Folk Metal bands can do that in a much nicer way :rolleyes: .

Oh, how I agree! :)

Have mostly been ordering movies recently, trying to complete my John Carpenter collection but this time I actually ordered some music as well.

Bloodbath - The Wacken Carnage (CD+DVD)
Moonspell - Under Satanae
Moonspell - Night Eternal (ltd. edtion)

^ Hmmm I have to disagree, many Folk Metal bands can do that in a much nicer way :rolleyes: .

True, but one doesn't necesarily rule the other one out. (exuse my spelling, I've had a couple of beers...

Oh, how I agree! :)

Have mostly been ordering movies recently, trying to complete my John Carpenter collection but this time I actually ordered some music as well.

John Carpenter :headbang::worship:rock:
I love his work, especially the older stuff (the fog, the thing, in the mouth of madness). By the way, have you seen Cigarette Burns? Carpenter's contributionto the Masters Of Horror collection? Not the best one in the series, but still an ok way to spend an hour...

John Carpenter :headbang::worship:rock:
I love his work, especially the older stuff (the fog, the thing, in the mouth of madness). By the way, have you seen Cigarette Burns? Carpenter's contributionto the Masters Of Horror collection? Not the best one in the series, but still an ok way to spend an hour...

Yeah of course! Great movie, although it would probably have done well being a "standard" movie, in playing time that is.

My JC-collection:

Assault on Precinct 13
Big Trouble in Little China
Cigarette Burns
Dark Star
Escape From New York
Halloween
Prince of Darkness
They Live
The Fog
The Thing (one of my absolute favourites)
Vampires
Village of the Damned

I have an order waiting for Escape From LA and Christine right now, but I'm having trouble finding Into The Mouth Of Madness here in Sweden (great movie as well).

Cigarette Burns IS the best in the series.

Heh, it was the only one I'd seen so far, but after seeing the trailer for "Deer Woman" I just HAD to download and see what the hell it was.
It was absolutley brilliant, although my favourite genré of film might be "retarded monster movies", so it fit quite nice in there.... :p

Cigarette Burns IS the best in the series.

Well, I haven't had time to see the whole series yet, although as far as I've gotten my favorite is Homecoming. Never heard of the director before, but fell absolutely in love with that film!

I have an order waiting for Escape From LA and Christine right now, but I'm having trouble finding Into The Mouth Of Madness here in Sweden (great movie as well).

Wow, you have a lot of things in that collection I want, have been a bit lazy getting them all... For In The Mouth Of Madness, you could try www.laserdisken.dk It's a Danish site, but I think they ship to Sweden as well. That's where I got mine. They have tons of stuff in there, and oftenly some rare cool editions as well.