Last CD you bought

This beauty just arrived yesterday:

Gc_trilogy_cover.gif

Ltd. to 500 copies, 6 LPs in a huge box! It contains Green Carnation's first 3 albums. They're really nice, and I'm very happy :headbang::p

Empyrium - Songs of Moors and Misty Fields
Empyrium - Weiland (The End Records fucked up and sent me two copies of this album, instead of one of this and one of 'Where at Night the Wood Grouse Plays'. *sigh* But I gave the other copy to my girl, so it's all right.)
Negura Bunget - Om
The Vision Bleak - The Wolves Go Hunt Their Prey
Wolves in the Throne Room - Diadem of 12 Stars
Opeth - Watershed (already had it, but wanted the regular edition too)

Too much beauty all at once.... @_@ Especially 'Weiland', which had me in tears last night.

Empyrium - Songs of Moors and Misty Fields
Empyrium - Weiland (The End Records fucked up and sent me two copies of this album, instead of one of this and one of 'Where at Night the Wood Grouse Plays'. *sigh* But I gave the other copy to my girl, so it's all right.)
Negura Bunget - Om
The Vision Bleak - The Wolves Go Hunt Their Prey
Wolves in the Throne Room - Diadem of 12 Stars
Opeth - Watershed (already had it, but wanted the regular edition too)

Too much beauty all at once.... @_@ Especially 'Weiland', which had me in tears last night.

Lots of good stuff, Empyrium is amazing. I got the A Retrospective box set a while back. Two Hunters on vinyl was the last thing I purchased.

:headbang: Indeed!

I also love Empyrium (and also own the Retrospective box, it's really nice! Too bad that Prophecy mail order is horrible, it took like 2 months to get to me! It may come from Germany, but it usually takes like 2 weeks. I was sick worried at one point because dammit, it's not really a cheap box :erk: ). My favourite album (at least right now) is "Where at Night the Wood Grouse Plays" :kickass: .

Wohoo! Got mail today: :headbang:

Månegarm - Vargaresa - The Beginning (2005)
Skyforger - Semigalls' Warchant (2005)
Thyrfing - Vansinnesvisor (2002)
Windir - Sognametal DVD (2004)

+ a really cool Arckanum t-shirt
Arckanum-tsnew.jpg

Discuss - S/T (2006)
Discuss - Aeteration Swells (2008)
Atari Teenage Riot - Sixteen Years Of Video Material DVD (limited edition) (2008)

Actually, For The Elements just reached my house. That was fucking fast. It sounds pretty good so far. All the vocals have been pulled further to the front, which is awesome.

Music: my first Wimme Saari CD, called 'Instinct'. It's 34 songs, all acapella, most traditional Joiking, with some Christian hymms thrown in, all song in Sami. I like it. It's a good change of pace from metal, yet mixes well in my 'Folk Metal' playlists (with the Korpiklaani, Turisas, Otyg, and the like).

Clothes: A Turisas t-shirt!

A *cartoon* Turisas t-shirt!

Because Finnish folk metal is Serious Business.

bsi_trss02.gif

(Vintersorg should make a cartoon t-shirt. It'd be cute.)

Music: my first Wimme Saari CD, called 'Instinct'. It's 34 songs, all acapella, most traditional Joiking, with some Christian hymms thrown in, all song in Sami. I like it. It's a good change of pace from metal, yet mixes well in my 'Folk Metal' playlists (with the Korpiklaani, Turisas, Otyg, and the like).

Clothes: A Turisas t-shirt!

A *cartoon* Turisas t-shirt!

Because Finnish folk metal is Serious Business.

bsi_trss02.gif

(Vintersorg should make a cartoon t-shirt. It'd be cute.)

Nice (and very funny) Turisas shirt! :) :headbang: