Last CD you bought

all tyr covers are horrible, maybe we should speak about this????
33054.jpg

land's cover seems to be the most decent one!

Chastisement - Alleviation Of Pain

Didn't buy it, well I did buy it once before, but this was sent to me by the band's guitarist and it features a couple of bonus songs. Yay!=)

I just bought Massive Attack - Mezzanine cause it was cheap.
And I'm a lucky fuck. I found ANOTHER copy of Ulver's Metamorphosis EP. Perfect condition, really cheap. These stores don't know what they're selling. I found one a couple of months ago for like 5€ and another one today for 8€. Needless to say, I bought them both. These things are rare.

Rifvadir said:
Massive Attack
Saw them live a few weeks ago, they're pretty good. One of their songs appears in The Matrix, that's how I got to know them.

you're lucky, when I bought Metamorphosis I paid like 15 euro's for it.
totally worth it though.

Is that Fona2000 your talking about? They're usually pretty cheap with everything, imo.

Yeah, that's true. I love that place. If you just go digging around in their stacks on the floor and under the shelves you can find a lot of good stuff.

But they don't have any Ulver I don't have. The first Metamorphosis I found in Phonoteket in Helsingør for DKR50 and this one was in Axel Music in Frederiksberg Centret for DKR120.

Looking at eBay the only one for sale has a Buy Now price of $66.66. I'm really satisfied with my purchases. I'm only missing Silence Teaches You How to Sing and Uno soundtrack. Then I'll have a complete Ulver collection.

all tyr covers are horrible, maybe we should speak about this????

Hehe well I'm not much of a Tyr fan but that cover is certainly horrendous :zombie: . I can do a much better job with paint :lol: .

Visions from the Spiral Generator.

I seriously need to work more on my Vintersorg collection.

And then there were two. His cds are very to come by here anyhow, I was lucky to get the Spiral in slipcase ver.. One store that actually has cds of Mr.V has about 2 or 3. It took them 10 months to bring Söllens Rottter, so you have an idea of what I'm saying.