Last CD you bought

My order from Napalm arrived today, too bad I placed the order before I found out about the Älvefärd/Sagovindars Boning CD. Oh well...

Arkona - Live For The Great (2006)
Hardringrock - Grimen (2007)
Lik - Besvärtade Strofer (2005)

+ Arkona t-shirt (logo) and a Falkenbach t-shirt (Ok Nefna Tysvar Ty)
:headbang:

Draugen said:
and a Falkenbach t-shirt (Ok Nefna Tysvar Ty)
nice, I got the white t-shirt from Heralding when it came out (but it's all dirty now..)
do you know if he'll be releasing a new album anytime soon?

nice, I got the white t-shirt from Heralding when it came out (but it's all dirty now..)
do you know if he'll be releasing a new album anytime soon?

FUCK I so wanted that shirt!!!

I saw it on the e-Bay store, and when I had the money, it was gone :cry: . No really, I was quite depressed....

Wow a new album, that's great since the most recent one was released in like 1963 (as Draugen said :lol: ).

^ *double* :lol: hahahaha!

I also just got this...:

1185722642_2002.jpg

Limited slip-case edition! Very nice, I only discovered the band until recently, and I'm glad I bought this one (even though it was used :p ). I haven't heard it all, but it's reaaaaally good :headbang: .

I think Symphony X is really, really boring.

Yesterday I bought the new Sigur Rós (can't be arsed to write out the title.)

Also, just received:

Tina Dickow & Sheriff - Fuel
Tina Dickow - Notes
Tina Dickow - In The Red
Tina Dickow - Count to Ten

Rivfadír;7558393 said:
Well, they're technically really good, they just can't keep my attention if their lives depended on it.

And today, I bought:

Black Sabbath - The Dio Years
Nocturno Culto's The Misanthrope

And a 32" flatscreen HDTV

:zombie: congrats on the HDTV! Must be nice :) . I also have the Dio Years (MVI edition), it's really good.

"The Rules of Hell" was recently released, I saw the box the other day but I don't really know if it's worth it. I think it's cheaper to buy the cds by themselves, but the box looked really nice nevertheless :p .

And well I guess you don't really listen to much prog. I only started to like the genre this year, so I can understand that. I like Symphony X, but Threshold is certainly more awesome and better than the first. And Dream Theater sucks :yuk:.

I listen to a lot of Ayreon, and I do like a bit of Green Carnation and a lot of bands with progressive elements. I just really dont like SX (Or Dream Theater for that matter.)

And yeah, the tv is awesome. My Xbox never looked better.

Rivfadír;7558586 said:
I listen to a lot of Ayreon, and I do like a bit of Green Carnation and a lot of bands with progressive elements. I just really dont like SX (Or Dream Theater for that matter.)

And yeah, the tv is awesome. My Xbox never looked better.

...then you should switch to PS3, that'll look better :) .

Yeah Ayreon is really cool, and I really like GC. Again, you should listen to Threshold :headbang: (their forum is here btw :p ).

...then you should switch to PS3, that'll look better :) .

Yeah, I should.

The only problem is, I kinda like having decent games to choose from, a controller that doesn't suck and a community that isn't made up of Koreans and Japanese.

Although, with a PS3 I could watch Blu-Ray movies!!

:Smug:

Rivfadír;7560351 said:
Yeah, I should.

The only problem is, I kinda like having decent games to choose from, a controller that doesn't suck and a community that isn't made up of Koreans and Japanese.

Although, with a PS3 I could watch Blu-Ray movies!!

:Smug:

You can't really say that the PS3 doesn't have games anymore, because it *finally* has :) (although Square-Enix publishing FFXIII for 360 was a bit letdown).

And yes, there's Blu-Ray. No point of having an HDTV if you're not going to watch Blu-Ray movies IMO :rolleyes: .