Last CD you bought

I am kinda addicted to buying limited, rare, expensive CDs and LPs! :D

Yeah me too :) . What I say is, "why buy the normal version if there's a better one? I'd rather buy one ltd./deluxe/special/whatever than two normal editions.

I listened to Sigur Rós, I've mixed feelings but I think I don't like it. The composition and the music is good, but I don't like the voice of the guy. I can tell they're a good band, but I just don't like them.

Well I took advantage of an offer with The Omega ( http://www.theomegaorder.com/ ) and bought a lot of CDs (in alphabetical order hehe):

Asia: Phoenix

Green Carnation:
The Quiet Offspring
The Acoustic Verses

Jaded Heart: Siister Mind (slipcase)

Nightingale: Alive Again: The Breathing Shadow Part IV

Sentenced: Buried Alive

Siebenbürgen: Darker Designs and Images (Napalm Records)

Sirenia: An Elixir for Existence (Napalm Records)

Taake/Thule: Anthology

All this for $40 including shipping to CR! $5 per CD, great! :headbang:

^ Great album definitely! You've been buying a lot of BG lately huh?

I'm only missing NiME and FT, I think I'll buy them this Christmas so I can finally have all the albums :Smug: .

Nah not really, just Opera and Live. I bought myth, nightfall & follow the blind long before that. But I will be buying the rest pretty regularly now yeah because I decided I'd like to have 'em all:)

Nah not really, just Opera and Live. I bought myth, nightfall & follow the blind long before that. But I will be buying the rest pretty regularly now yeah because I decided I'd like to have 'em all:)

Haha ok. Yeah I decided that too :p, I owe it too the band, I should have bought the rest of the discography a long time ago.

But the problem is, so many bands, so little time to hear them all! It's really tough to be loyal to so many bands :(, after BG I'll finish Mr.V's discography. BG is more difficult to complete in the sense that they have 10 releases with the live CDs, Mr.V "only" has 6 (7 with the Hedniskhjärtad EP), but those CDs are much more difficult to find here.

And if I buy them it'd be in European version, even more difficult! I still can't believe that I found "Visions from the Spiral Generator" on slipcase! :worship: Still, the rest of them will have to be bought either through the Napalm Records Store or e-Bay (possibly the former hehe).

I just found this on a garage sale.

1001345it5.jpg

1001346ry7.jpg

Me too, but not this one.=/ It only came out in South America right? Dammit.

Yeah, produced on Brazil so many years ago. Even this is not a Napalm records release, it's still being pretty rare. I 'm just maniac about Vintersorg items.

Edit: Some pics for my Penetralia T-shirt

Paradise Lost: The Anatomy of Melancholy

German DVD + CD edition! :headbang:

It was so hard for me to get this, it got to expensive on e-Bay (ca. $50), but I found it on a store here for $30 (€24)!!! I'm so happy, I really liked this concert.

I made a review actually hehe, check it here:

Reseña

Oh, can somebody tell me how to put a link but without the entire link itself? e.g. I write "here" and the link will send you to the page. Thanks!

(url=www.google.cmo)HERE[/url]

The ( are meant to be [. I just used ( so you could see where to put it all. or...

[ url=www.google.cmo ]here[ /url]

without any spaces naturally.:D

here