Last CD you bought

If you're in the USA/North America, you can get both Otyg releases on iTunes. That's how I got them earlier this year.

(...and this is where you all rant on how iTunes is TEH DEBBIL. But, they had *Otyg*. So they can't be all bad.)

Týr - How Far To Asgaard
Actually, already owned this, but after their great concert yesterday I accidentaly ended up buying it again (yeah, I was drunk...)
So, now I have it with both the old and the new cover. Bonus material on the re-realese is, apart from ther new look, that they have added the Ólavur Riddararós single where it is the drummers brother who sings. Only time he was in the band. (yeah, I owned that one already as well. I was very drunk...)

What?:S It's the best BG Album IMO. And Battlefield is one of the best songs I've EVER heard.:( I know why some people don't like this album, but I guess I'm just not one of those people.=D

That's why I wrote "I say" because it was about time you bought that album, it's awesome!

My favourite one is "Imaginations from the Other Side," I believe it has a good balance between Power and Speed :headbang: . And it was the 1st BG album I heard hehe.

Sigur Rós - Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust (Special Deluxe Edition)

OMG, that was 69€ but I bought it... But I think it's worth its price! ;)

Rivfadír;7704396 said:
I only have the regular. What's different?

I'll quote the text from the website:

This exquisitely presented deluxe edition is a unique document of the creation of Sigur Rós’ fifth album in film, photography and music. Given unprecedented access to the final stages of the making and release of the group’s new album, photographer Eva Vermandel and film-maker Nicholas Abrahams create an intimate and revealing portrait of the Icelandic quartet at work on their most immediate record to date. The deluxe edition comprises:

- immediate download of Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust
- Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust CD album
- exclusive documentary DVD that takes in the filming of the ’Gobbledigook’ video, tour rehearsals, the early shows on the tour.
- a unique strip of 16mm film taken from the Gobbledigook video
- all housed in an individually numbered 200 page fine weave cloth-bound hardback book of fine art photographic images

It's not out, yet, but you can still pre-order it. I'm really looking forward to this thing! :)
I am kinda addicted to buying limited, rare, expensive CDs and LPs! :D

edit: omfg, the new lifelover album is out. gotta buy it!!! :D