Last CD you bought

Yeah the Otyg re-releases are very good!

My aunt gave me a DVD called 'Celtic Woman: Songs from the Heart'. I apprecciate the gift, but what a horrible DVD! They should take out the Celtic out of the title and just leave it at 'some dyed hair woman singing' :p .

I also got new Laethora: The Light in Which We All Burn. Excellent! :headbang: The production is much better, and the album feels, as a whole, much more concise.

May I ask you to make mp3 copies and upload them? I'm sure it won't be a problem for Andreas, since he allowed Draugen to share them on Itrollskogens, besides there's no official way to get it anyway.

i've no idea of how can i upload them, sorry....i have no kind of accounts, megaupload, rapidshare or youtube....
i don't know if some of you have a better version of otyg's demos than mine, i mean the mp3, surely those cd-demos are not professional, but they are way better than the mp3 i had, where you could hear also the changing of tape's side :loco:
defiance maybe have the "new" demos too? maybe uploaded from somewhere? he said they are good so he must have listened to them...

i've no idea of how can i upload them, sorry....i have no kind of accounts, megaupload, rapidshare or youtube....
i don't know if some of you have a better version of otyg's demos than mine, i mean the mp3, surely those cd-demos are not professional, but they are way better than the mp3 i had, where you could hear also the changing of tape's side :loco:
defiance maybe have the "new" demos too? maybe uploaded from somewhere? he said they are good so he must have listened to them...

You shit me not!? :OMG:
How I would give my left arm to hear those demos!!! In some way, I just must have them! I wonder if mr. V is aware of this though...

Oh, and BTW - you don't need to have an acoount to upload on rapidshare ;)

You shit me not!? :OMG:
How I would give my left arm to hear those demos!!! In some way, I just must have them! I wonder if mr. V is aware of this though...

Oh, and BTW - you don't need to have an acoount to upload on rapidshare ;)

really? i didn't know that....i'm pretty clumsy with technology :lol:
i will do that as soon as i can!
and i'll post some photos...
the digis are good looking, but there are some errors in the spelling of swedish words...

don't know if andreas is aware of this. we spoke using strong words about this argument some times ago on the forum...that's why i was a little bit undecided if to post this news here.

really? i didn't know that....i'm pretty clumsy with technology :lol:
i will do that as soon as i can!
and i'll post some photos...
the digis are good looking, but there are some errors in the spelling of swedish words...

don't know if andreas is aware of this. we spoke using strong words about this argument some times ago on the forum...that's why i was a little bit undecided if to post this news here.
I can give you an ftp account on my website and you can upload them there, and I'll host them for everyone to have. Do you know how to use filezilla?

for now i was able to produce some photos:

front:

back:

inside:

the three demos have the same look, but different shades of red/orange:

in the meanwhile i've listened to the demos from my pc confronting the two versions. they are not so different to be honest, only some lower noise in behind. i think that the cds sounded better because i used a better stereo and better phones to listen to them than the ones i have on my pc.
and in galdersang they did some chaos, the songs are messed up, they are not in the same order of the mp3s, while the titles written on the digi are, so they do not correspond to the right songs :lol::zombie::lol: the other two cds are perfect under this aspect, spelling errors apart :lol:

in the meanwhile i've listened to the demos from my pc confronting the two versions. they are not so different to be honest, only some lower noise in behind. i think that the cds sounded better because i used a better stereo and better phones to listen to them than the ones i have on my pc.
and in galdersang they did some chaos, the songs are messed up, they are not in the same order of the mp3s, while the titles written on the digi are, so they do not correspond to the right songs :lol::zombie::lol: the other two cds are perfect under this aspect, spelling errors apart :lol:

I still would like to hear them though.
And yes, there are quite a few spelling-errors :lol:

Thanks!
I agree that there wasn't that much different in quality compared to the other version(s) that's been circling the net for a couple of years. It mostly sounds to me like they've reduced some of the background noise and nothing else.
I may be misstaken, but I'll come back to this topic after I've listened to it a couple of more times.
Again, thanks a lot! :)

These goodies are arriving by mail in the near future:
Dråpsnatt - I Denna Skog

Black Lotus - Harvest of Seasons
Náttsól - Stemning

Edit: Turn out I didn't order Fen, I ordered Drudkh - Autumn Aurora

Can't wait to find a little package containing these gems in my mailbox:

The Future Sound of London - Dead Cities (1996)
The Future Sound of London - Environments 1-3 (2008-2010)
Amorphous Androgynous - Tales of Ephidrina (1993)

Correct, that's not metal.
I can't even remember the last metal album I bought, probably Universal :rolleyes:

Keith+Jarrett+_2005_+-+At+The+Carnegie+Hall+%5B208%5D.jpg

Bathory - Hammerheart (orange vinyl)
Black Mountain - Wilderness Heart (vinyl)
Lamented Souls - The Origins Of Misery
Lightning Dust - Infinite Light

Worked yesterday on Incubate Fest, at the Nature Theatre (Warduna played their last year)
Yesterday Black Mountain played there, awesome band!