Last CD you bought

What was it, a promo, original release, or what? Yeah, truly a shame. It's very sad when this kind of crap happens; I've received some damaged items (not as much as yours), and it's really depressing. I remember my slightly-ripped-cover DT Character LP, I was quite sad. Hopefully you'll get a refund.

This one time, the package that my cd came in, had tire tracks all over it. Needless to say, the jewelcase was completely broken, but all the artwork and the disc itself survived. Not the seller's fault, of course.

The guy gave ma full refund so all's well. But this other dude just opened up a case against me on ebay, claiming that I haven't paid for the item (Immortal - All Shall Fall). Which is utter bullshit! I paid right after I bought it (like I always do) and I have the paypal invoice and so forth to prove it.:S I tried talking to the guy, sent him an email with a screenshot of the invoice, he's just ignoring me.:/ So frustrating!

On a brighter side I just won 'Hibria - Defying The Rules' for 0.99$.:) Probably one of the best post-2000 metal debuts. Fantastic power metal.<3

I just found and ordered an original Arcturus - The Sham Mirrors longsleeve ^^

Oh!...Lucky one!
Where did you find it?

I had the chance to be on a tent of Season Of Mist and i saw some arcturus "Original?" shirts, but...damn...the quality was not good, so i didn't buy any :'(

I recently bought Skuts for Days by End of Expectations off of iTunes, and holy shit I was so impressed, these guys are really talented I can't wait until they come out with more material. I highly recommend checking these guys out.

SKUTS FOR DAYS

just got the Dream Theater chaos in motion 2dvd+3cd digibook, saw the thing and was quite disappointed
appearently too much dream theater gets boring after a while. Then again DT is not going to be the same again(or just not going to be) without portnoy.

p.s.
Shame about the metallica cd.
I got some time ago the the opeth candlelight years (jewlcase-the other one was not avaialble) from a reliable store and it was decently packaged too but the case was broken upon arrival the cds were intact. i replaced the broken case parts and it looks good as new.

Helloween - 7 Sinners

I got it too (even with a shirt that says "Are You Metal" :p). I didn't like it at first, but now I do; it's quite decent actually. But I still prefer Gambling with the Devil. Such masterpiece!

I've bought lots of CDs in the past month, but here are the recent ones:

Moonsorrow:Viides luku - Hävitetty (What can I say? It's Moonsorrow.)

Shining [NOR]: Blackjazz (Interesting album, I like it.)

Sigh: Scenes from Hell (Weird booklet :confused:.)

And the following gifts:

Green Carnation: A Blessing in Disguise (1K ltd. LP for my best friend)

The Gathering: Home (for my lil' sister, hopefully she'll stop listening to the average poppy crap she normally hears. God I hate Demi Lovato.)