Last concert everyone attended.

Phew, my last concert lies in the distant past:
Tristania / Vintersorg / Rotting Christ / Madder Mortem.

Originally posted by Svaltvinter
Sounds like that would have been a good show..

I went because of Vintersorg obviously. And he blew the rest away, I can tell you. He was in his best shape. The rest of the show was decent as well. I didn't care much for Tristania, though.

Originally posted by Soulburner
Royal Hunt on 11 of May... it was pretty good.

and one or two local gigs after it, but band names won't tell you anything. :)
´

i remember you sent me some songs from a local band on audiogalaxy! i don't remember the bands' name, but i recall it was quite good! did they play at one of those gigs you've been to?

Originally posted by Somber Soul
Phew, my last concert lies in the distant past:
Tristania / Vintersorg / Rotting Christ / Madder Mortem.

I went because of Vintersorg obviously. And he blew the rest away, I can tell you. He was in his best shape. The rest of the show was decent as well. I didn't care much for Tristania, though.

:eek: That was your last one? It was last year...

I saw the show two times, and yes, Mr. V was in his best shape ever (well, sofar)!!! He absolutely blew the rest away!

My last gig was the Inferno festival in Norway (Vintersorg was there :p)... I had many other gigs on my list, in the Netherlands, Belgium and around Germany, but could not go due to my accident...

Well, Saturday will be my first time after Inferno to go to a show, it's a little festival and I meet Gaunerin there... :)
It's a little training for Wacken, to see how I can deal with it.
Still my knee is not well and will take quite a while to recover. :cry:

I'm a bit sad about it, 'cause I can't join the travel through Sweden and Norway some friends of mine are planing in September... :cry:

But I go to Wacken and Party San... looking forward to meet some lovely people from this board :D

Unfortunately I did not see all bands at the Inferno, but I prefered to take it easy...
Bands I saw...Friday: Nocturnal Breed (?), Scariot (check them out), Carpathian Forest (... not my thing...), Aeternus (only saw the begin), Windir ( of course I have to mention that the guitarist can't sing, but they rocked with the rest), Behemoth (great, the best of the night), Dimmu Borgir (Simen sound awful... very poor sound... ) Saturday: Minas Tirith (? Well, they still have to learn...) Blood Red Throne (even with the tecnical probs they rocked), Vintersorg ( what can I say - great, superb, but not as good as he was on tour :p), Lost In Time... (check them out, I'm still waiting for the demo...)