Last concert everyone attended.

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead

Mortiis' pre-The Smell of Rain was great. But I think he lost it now.

I'm amazed of the lyrics in one song off "The Smell of Rain". Can't remember the song title but in the booklet the lyrics read something like "I'm stuck, baby"...and he really sings...well no. :D

Saw Danzig last night, I must say that Glen looks like he's getting pretty old no offence intended. I Guess my three favorite songs they were Lilin & Am I Demon, and Black Mass.

I was wearing a Vintersorg shirt eh.:p

It sure is nice to get out and play!
Too bad after I went to verk.:cry:

When bands I anticipate seeing play, I usually take the evening off so I can drink in thier presence (Ritual) I like to try to drink 2 for every 1 the musicians drink...
so to speak...
I'm drinking for them.
:Smokedev: ~take's sip of Grolsch~:Smokedev:

Mortiis' pre-The Smell of Rain was great. But I think he lost it now.
yeah, some of his older material was good... but now it really sucks... thats why we left right before he came on stage :) went to a metal bar instead :)

Originally posted by SonOfAbyss
Saw Danzig last night, I must say that Glen looks like he's getting pretty old no offence intended.

<3Danzig. Glen isn't the youngest guy anymore you know... I saw his latest video the other day and I didn't notice him looking "old" or anything. Oh well..

Originally posted by Svaltvinter

<3Danzig. Glen isn't the youngest guy anymore you know... I saw his latest video the other day and I didn't notice him looking "old" or anything. Oh well..

I would guess early 40s, no I guess that isn't too old.
He puts a good show on.
I got a flyer say's Slayer/Soulfly Sept. 7.
I will be there.

In Flames is playing with Slayer and Soulfly too aren't they?

I'm pretty sure they are!

The flyer doesn't say, but ticket's are on sale at ticketmaster w/InFlames for New York.

Cool another Slayer show. This band belongs on bands that got me into metal thread.