Last concert everyone attended.

Originally posted by Svaltvinter
What was everyone's last concert? I hate the music, but friday I went and saw Poison,Cinderella,Winger, and Fasterpussycat. I don't particularly like them, but Poison and Cinderella put on a hell of a show.

Ack! Me too! It was definitely entertaining in its way (quite the spectacle) and my tickets were free.
Poison and Cinderella sure had the budget, but Winger's performance was very tight.

My last concert(s) have been DORNENREICH and FINNTROLL at the WITH FULL FORCE - festival (GER) on July 7th.

I was especially very glad to see DORNENREICH, because I won't probably make it to Wacken this year (and this will probably be the last chance to see them live for quite a while !!).

FINNTROLL were also great, even though I know that Katla can't be replaced by anyone ...

Here are the concerts i have been to this year

- Apostasy and Windir at Quarten
- Borknagar at WorkinClassHero in Drammen
- Trail of Tears, Susperia and Dimmu-Borgir in Kristiansand (Norway)
- Godsize, Extol, Tristania, Apostasy, Scariot ++ at Southern Discomfort in Krisiansand
- Vintersorg, Windir, Dimmu-Borgir ++++ at Infernofestival..

The next "big thing" is 1001 watt in Skien with Godsize +++

Originally posted by llamaura

Ack! Me too! It was definitely entertaining in its way (quite the spectacle) and my tickets were free.
Poison and Cinderella sure had the budget, but Winger's performance was very tight.

Cece was a very entertaining person to watch. My tickets weren't free, but they did something cool. Their next show was going to be in Hershey, Pennsylvania, and they said if we brought our ticket to that show the next day, they'd let us in for free.

My last local concerts:Mind Pollution(Industrial/Metal band),From Within(Melodic Metal), Narsillion(death metal), then Murphy's Kids(ska) & The Friendly Neighborhood Vandals(punk/ska).

How bout the last three...
Hypocrisy-Soilwork
Dimmu Borgir-Cryptopsy
Lacuna Coil-Moonspell
---It's sure is nice to see a good show! It seems there are so few of them here. And if there are good shows you end up missing half the time because no one knows. If only......

Originally posted by Fleischwolf

damned, i missed it! when and where was the concert?

10/10/2001 at Arena. You've missed a great gig. :)

And I'm stupid. That wasn't my last concert. It really was "Therion / Evergrey / My Insanity".

@ Svaltvinter: I was very disappointed with Tristania's sound live. Only one guitar. That was too thin and had no punch. But that was the only time I saw Tristania live, so I don't know how they usually sound.

I was at the Tuska Open Air Metal Festival last weekend.

Bruce Dickinson Band, Machine Head, Marduk, Nightwish, Sentenced, Timo Rautiainen ja Trio Niskalaukaus, Sonata Arctica, Impaled Nazarene, The Crown, Suburban Tribe, Mustasch, Ensiferum, Moonsorrow, Blake, Ajattara, Sara, Diablo, Sunride, Demigod, Verenpisara, Maj Karman Kauniit Kuvat.

Originally posted by Svaltvinter

Cece was a very entertaining person to watch. My tickets weren't free, but they did something cool. Their next show was going to be in Hershey, Pennsylvania, and they said if we brought our ticket to that show the next day, they'd let us in for free.
They did that in Toronto too. :lol:

I have been to some more normal shows lately as well - Hypocrisy/Soilwork, Manowar/Immortal/Catastrophic, and a couple of local metal and industrial shows.

Originally posted by El Diablo
I was at the Tuska Open Air Metal Festival last weekend.

Bruce Dickinson Band, Machine Head, Marduk, Nightwish, Sentenced, Timo Rautiainen ja Trio Niskalaukaus, Sonata Arctica, Impaled Nazarene, The Crown, Suburban Tribe, Mustasch, Ensiferum, Moonsorrow, Blake, Ajattara, Sara, Diablo, Sunride, Demigod, Verenpisara, Maj Karman Kauniit Kuvat.

I was there too.
I enjoyed T.R & Trio Niskalaukaus, Impaled Nazarene, The Crown, Moonsorrow, Ajattara and Diablo the most. Some others were ok too :)

Damn...its been a year for me. Last one I went to was the POA tour with Slipknot/ System of a Down / Rammstein / Mudvayne / American Head Charge / No One. Awesome show. I only went for Rammstein at the time, but ended up really liking Slipknot and SOAD after that.