Last Fair Day Gone Night Tour 2011

Does anyone know when are we supposed to be there for the meet and greet in Cologne? Also, how much merchandise can we take for the band to sign? A couple of friends have helped me to make the leap all the way to Europe, and they'd like to have some booklets signed.

Also, how much merchandise can we take for the band to sign?

I was thinking that the other day, I'd say a reasonable amount, dont take every Kata thing you have. I was going to take a couple Kata CDs, a Diabolical CD and a Bloodbath CD.

Thing is, my friends will want every Kata booklet signed.

Probably will have to limit their booklets to three per fan. :p

Some news from the homepage :)

"April 22nd, 2011

The time is drawing nearer to the 20th anniversary celebrations and we thought we’d let ya’ll know that over the past couple of weekends we’ve been busy down the Katatonia HQ practicing a whooping two dozen songs for the upcoming tour. We have some really cool surprises coming up and can reveal that about 4 songs have rarely been played live before and 6 tracks have never been played live before!!! The rest of the songs are a variation of oldies that we haven’t played for a long time and of course also some of the newer stuff. We’re very excited to play all this material that span almost across our entire career. If you haven’t gotten your tickets yet, go to the tour section and follow the links for your country/city. Happy easter everyone and don’t forget to give Anders your birthday greetings, that old man is getting 36 years young today! ;)
"

Sounds like a lot of fun and surprise :)

And 2 days away from the Luxembourg show. Be sure to have your receipt /order number and everything with proof that you're supposed to be VIP.

I know i haven't been on the forum in ages! But just wanted to let you all know that i'll see you this saturday in Zaandam!
Really looking forward to it and the fact that it's just around the corner of my bf's his house is very nice.
Don't be afraid to say hi ;D.

No news on the VIP package? The concert i just 4 days away and no news. :S

Check out your spam folder! My information for the gig in Cologne was sent on the 28th of April but it was located in my spam-folder for unknown reasons.

I kinda regret not going to Zandaam instead of Cologne.. would be nice to meet all the benelux people from the forum. Though now I'll be spared being told by Madtinus how terrible my Dutch is. :D

Very much looking forward to Zaandam :D
Bringing 4 friends along, and we planned a nice little road trip, visiting some essential Dutch scenery (Burger King, to be precise). We'll be there early so we won't be rushed, but unfortunately I don't have a VIP ticket. Couldn't really talk my friends into getting one.

Check out your spam folder! My information for the gig in Cologne was sent on the 28th of April but it was located in my spam-folder for unknown reasons.

Oh found it! :D Thanks.

I can't wait. Tomorrow's the big day. Those who are seeing the band today should totally tell us how it went. :)

Fucking awesome!!!!

Dispossession
Chrome
We Must Bury You
Teargas
I Transpire
Tonight's Music
Clean Today
The Future of Speech
Passing Bird
Sweet Nurse
Don't Tell a Soul