Last Fair Day Gone Night Tour 2011

Yes, this is it. Call it what you want but I like to call it katabook. A magazine is something you might just throw away after reading a couple of articles. A book is more likely to be put on the shelf and be kept forever. Or why not call it the katabible...:saint: Put it on your kata- altar and worship it :worship: :D

*digs thread up*

When Cis & I visited the shows - and the days before and after - we filmed a lot... like you do when you're on vacation. Lots of random stuff and scenery. But we somehow managed to cut it into our own little "music video"! Hehe ;D

Thought we might as well share it here, so, feel free to check it out:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Swany, that was very interesting and nice to see. Some lovely places... and lovely girls too (;

I loved the end! haha. By the way, the beginning reminded me of a scene from the movie Millenium I, when Lisbeth Salander walks down a hallway to the subway. I think that was filmed in Sweden.

Haha, glad you guys enjoyed it :) We also liked the last scene a lot... it's so awesomely random... v.v

By the way, the beginning reminded me of a scene from the movie Millenium I, when Lisbeth Salander walks down a hallway to the subway. I think that was filmed in Sweden.
Didn't watch that movie but, interesting. This hallway leads down to the subway station right in front of Bonn palace, my university!

I am proud to call Swany and CIS my bffs.
Just as proud as we are to have you as our bff!

267964_10150252825229907_5954199906_7185215_6651828_n.jpg

fuck yeah