Last Fair Deal Gone Down versions

MichaelAMyers

New Metal Member
Jul 16, 2006
Hello,

I´m looking for the LFDGD-CD. And I´ve found a digipack-version with 11 tracks and a special edition with 2 CDs and 14 tracks.
Is the 14-track-version in a digipack too?
Are there more editions available?
And which version do you prefer?

that one is faily easy to get... almost all LFDGD reprints have the bonus tracks...
i had never heard abt one with two cds...may be is the first 4 fold digipack with the peaceville sampler?...dont get that one if u want the bonus tracks cuz it doesnt have them

Katatonica said:
that one is faily easy to get... almost all LFDGD reprints have the bonus tracks...
Yeah, I know, but since I already have the original, plus "Teargas" and "Tonight's Music" ánd "The Black Sessions", it's not that high on my priority list ;). It would just be cool to have the LFDGD album with especially Sulfur and March 4 on one CD.

the thick one DID come with a peaceville sampler, but i remember buying the single thick one cause i had no money though it was my self-birthday present... i was sooo young back then haha

Thx for your answers.

I wanna buy me the 14-track-edition in a digipack.
Can anyone please give me a link where i can get it? (But the seller must be deliver to germany)