Last gig you went to?

alice in chains at stubbs BBQ ...sold out show.....but it was so good......i mena....who doesnt liek AIC...hahaha.......the new guy can sing..adn is a mean guitarist too........it was ablast...and then they did a lill acosutic set in tehre too.....with candles adn all...it was heavenly....hahhaa......yeah that was the last show I went to......also wanted to see Katatonia...but logistics got in the way......!!!1.....PEAC EOUT

last gig was Megadeth, been a crazy year for gigs in Australia, with Cannibal Corpse, Dark tranquillity, Exodus/Haunted, Behemoth, Opeth etc...

Seeing Satyricon in just over a week! and Deicide in 2 weeks! and Blind Guardian in Feb. next year!

I'd give up seeing all those bands just to see Amon Amarth! So for fuck's sake AA come to Australia. \m/

Last show I saw was Decapitated, Hypocrisy, and Suffocation... Decapitated was AMAZING!

The last time I saw AA was almost a year ago @ the Opera House in Toronto, with CoB. They had the opening slot, which was le suck, but they gave us hell for their half-hour.

alice in chains at stubbs BBQ ...sold out show.....but it was so good......i mena....who doesnt liek AIC...hahaha.......the new guy can sing..adn is a mean guitarist too........it was ablast...and then they did a lill acosutic set in tehre too.....with candles adn all...it was heavenly....hahhaa......yeah that was the last show I went to......also wanted to see Katatonia...but logistics got in the way......!!!1.....PEAC EOUT

LOLLLL

Yeah, same gig as Knarfi and Ingrid.

Btw, dunno if you two saw me, I was the guy with the bracers that had metal plates on them :p