Last night LOST......OMG!!

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
Did anyone see it last night..... OMG!!!! what an ending...Finally a new episode with 3 more to come. I liked Ana Lucia...They brainwashed Michael whats next? Is the other compound another Darma site?
Discuss.......................

we are mid season 2 here ... but I don't care I am gonna get all the episodes off a mate who DLd them

Cool show but frustrating to watch at times as well.

I usually don't like to talk about the show in public (e-mails, that's different) because the guys overseas aren't caught up to us BUT OMG! I couldn't believe it. Never, ever saw it coming. That was a season finale finish. I can't believe we get three more new episodes to come. I can't imagine wha they will be like. Yesterday was just awesome.

YES YES!! I'm totally geeking out again!
Does anyone remember what the Lock Combo was?
I thought it was "18-1-31"............Which is Judges in the King James Bible.
But I want to confirm before I go diving into the Bible!!

man i dont understand the fuss about this show at all.........

so its going to a third series then!?!?!?.....bum.

This is what happens when you get caught with a DUI in Hawaii.

Hell the name of the episode was "Two For the Road".

I think everyone thought the same thing. But I wonder - did it happen because of the DUI or did the DUI happen because they got the script? I don't think they write the show that far in advance but its all too coincidental for me.

heh i am clearly well on my own on this board on this one, you guys obviously see something i dont ;) i just cant get beyond it being utter turd

Fianllay wathed it last night. Damn good episode I wish all of them were that action packed. Anyone else think Michael is totally brainwashed? Will Hurly ever lose some weight and get laid?

Hm, maybe I gave up on it too soon?
I bailed shortly after the start of this season. The "new episode then 5 weeks of reruns" thing bugs the hell out of me!

TacoBellJunkie said:
This is what happens when you get caught with a DUI in Hawaii.

Hell the name of the episode was "Two For the Road".

That's probably what EVERYBODY thought after last episode. Heck, it's probably true as well.

It's good, but Lost has uhmm... lost much of its steam. Now did anyone see Supernatural's Season Finale yesterday???

Damn... THAT was hardcore and about the best season finale I've ever seen.