Last night's Enchant webcast...rebroadcasting now.

iMusicast

New Metal Member
Mar 14, 2004
Hey everybody,

I just turned on the encoders, so if you'd like to see last night's Enchant show, go to the livestage page to watch. The chatroom is open, so...discuss.

www.imusicast.com/html/livestage.html

I'll roll it a few more times over the next few days, so you tell your friends to check it out.

Great show. Had a great time.

Let's do more shows like that!

Bryan
iMusicast
:headbang:

Thank you for showing this incredibly breathtaking show again!!! :Spin:

And thank you all for putting this on stage - a huge thanks to the Enchanters - also a huge thanks to everybody involved!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Brian, could you please tell us the time when you will rebroadcast it again??? Even an approximate hour would be very helpful!! Thank you ever so much!!! :worship: :worship:

I agree, Demonspell. I think the acoustic version of "Black Eyes" is superior to the original! The acoustic set was very beautiful and refreshing.

fantastic! thanks for posting a link. Great to see some of the footage already. i remember it like it was yesterday.....or was it?! well almost. I'm watching it in such a different setting now because i was so caught up in the moment at the time.....really. The acoustic set sounds phenomenal. listening to 'pure' right now. just great stuff
-Aaron

After a long exhausting work day like Saturday, your kind words of appreciation help remind me that I have the coolest job in the world!

Thanks for watching. Tell your friends about iMusicast.

Still rolling the tapes...are you watching?

Bryan
iMusicast

Yep, im watching it......AGAIN!

I'm afraid if you continue to rebroadcast it i will never get any work done!

I also would like to give you props for the great job you guys did broadcasting this show. I expected a stationary camera and mono sound (and would have been happy with that). I was blown away to see multi cameras, video effects, and awesome stereo sound.

Your crew certainly out did ANYTHING i have ever seen streamed across the net. My roommate orders WWF pay-per-views an the net and their stream isnt even that good!

iMusicast said:
After a long exhausting work day like Saturday, your kind words of appreciation help remind me that I have the coolest job in the world!

Thanks for watching. Tell your friends about iMusicast.

Still rolling the tapes...are you watching?

Bryan
iMusicast

Hey Bryan,

All the compliments are well deserved. You guys really made it smooth
for us! I really appreciate you continuing to roll the tapes for us too.
Thanks for everything!

~Bill

Rats, no time here at work to watch the show...and my dial up connection at home last night wasn't very clear, but it still looked and sounded exquisite!!!! Bryan--you did a great job (and what a great job you have! Need an apprentice?? My kid's looking for work!!)

Will it be rebroadcast again?

Sheesh...I don't ask for much, do I? :Smug: ["Enchant, pleeeez play a show in the bay area! Pleeez get together with your fans! Pleeeeez don't drop any songs from the DVD..... Bryan, pleeeez keep rebroadcasting ..."] I'll quit ranting now...I'm going home...can't wait to roll down the windows, open the sunroof...blast Tug...:cool:

Kristin
via draggin'

["Enchant, pleeeez play a show in the bay area! Pleeez get together with your fans! Pleeeeez don't drop any songs from the DVD..... Bryan, pleeeez keep rebroadcasting ..."]

Kristin...

You speak for ALL of us. PREACH IT, girl!! :headbang:

Viadragon said:
Will it be rebroadcast again?

Sheesh...I don't ask for much, do I? :Smug: ["Enchant, pleeeez play a show in the bay area! Pleeez get together with your fans! Pleeeeez don't drop any songs from the DVD..... Bryan, pleeeez keep rebroadcasting ..."] I'll quit ranting now...I'm going home...can't wait to roll down the windows, open the sunroof...blast Tug...:cool:

Kristin
via draggin'
Yes it will be, Kristin!!! The sun 'll come out....tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun....and the rebroadcast!!! It will be rolling at 4 pm PST/7pm EST per Bryan!!! :)

ENJOY, EVERYONE!!

Cheers!

Viadragon said:
Sheesh...I don't ask for much, do I? :Smug: ["Enchant, pleeeez play a show in the bay area! Pleeez get together with your fans! Pleeeeez don't drop any songs from the DVD.....
Kristin
via draggin'

wow, you are probably right on this one, some songs may have to be snipped from the DVD, which is unfortunate, i just hope they keep the unplugged version of colors fade, sinking sand, and acquaintance :Spin:

I agree...excellent performance although some parts shocked the hell out of me(most notably Doug's guitar falling on Seeds Of Hate...holy shit!!!). The acoustic set was SO good I nearly crapped myself. I didn't get to go to the show so I really appreciate being able to see it online. Pure was incredible too. This band has more talent than most bands will ever have