LastFm

BUMB for question!

My LastFM isn't really up to date with my iTunes. Solution?

Hmmm, not sure man... You mean the songs you're listening to in iTunes aren't being scrobbled in last.fm? Try turning the plug-in on/off if you haven't already, not sure what else to suggest though. I've never had that problem.

WTF is that site anyway?

It's basically an online profile which records each track you listen to music on your PC, over time you developing a list/chart of your music taste. You can also add friends and view band pages, kind of like myspace - but music orientated.

I can imagine it's quite good for discovering new bands, as on each band page it has a group of similar artists and it also recommends artists to you.

Hmmm, not sure man... You mean the songs you're listening to in iTunes aren't being scrobbled in last.fm? Try turning the plug-in on/off if you haven't already, not sure what else to suggest though. I've never had that problem.
I think you got it. On lastfm it says I've played 13 Gojira songs when on iTunes it's like 10 times as much. How do turn the plug-in?

Sweet, sweet :cool: Really sucks that Last FM is blocked at my school. I can still scrobble though. Yay!

I haven't looked at my home page for two days and to be honest i'm afraid to look because I don't want to know how many listens I have for Nasty Maid Grinder :erk:

I cannae ever get it to post, so aye, last 7 days list is;

1) Misfits - 742
2) Shinedown - 151
3) Fear Factory - 80
4) Evile - 78
5) Faith No More - 77
6) Type O Negative - 61
7) KoЯn 57
8) Ginger 51
9) Pantera - 50
10) The Wildhearts - 48
10) Frank Turner - 48
12) Def Leppard - 47
12) Five Finger Death Punch - 47
14) Limp Bizkit - 45
15) Feeder - 43

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Had a BIT of a Misfits trip the past week or so hahaha.

Oh and I be "siobhan_h" on last.fm