LastFm

A. They are numbah 8 on top artists. And they'r not on the top tracks list

B. May I state that you listen to a lot of music Miss Siobahn?

I listen to music when I travel and when I'm at the computer:p And when I m on the computer I have to pause a lot since I watch a lot of HIMYM when I 'm bored:lol:

I have a FUCKLOAD of TFK and Billy Talent on my list since I listened to them almost xclusivly for a few months:p Fuckin love Trevor's voice so I've got a lot of FM Static too:)

I listen to most of my music when I'm on here..also when i walk,when i do dishes and in the car..i should really change the cd in the car, i have had the same for soon 2 years :lol:!

I-TEND-TO-DIE, Thunderhorse, Keenan, ThatOneDude, and the rest of you guys, do you use last.fm? If so, add me http://www.last.fm/user/Necrocowboy

If not, you should get on it if you listen to your music through your computer...

Ehh. I tried the free trial a month back. Thought it was pretty good. So with my parents permission, I got to use the family credit card to buy a month trial again.

Don't expect me to be on after this month (as I'm not usually on it to begin with), but if you are still inclined to add me, try this.

Dude! :zombie: last.fm is FREE!

Maybe you're thinking of Spotify? (You can use last.fm without Spotify - with an iTunes/Windows Media Player plug in...)

Nope. I can see why people like sites like that, but it's not for me. I'd rather own my music.

Noooooo Keenan! You don't actually listen to music with last.fm (though you can do I think), you listen to your CDs or whatever through iTunes or Windows Media Player and it just records what you've listened to - creating charts of your most listened to artists etc. It's also a good way to find new bands, as it gives you recommendations based on what you listen to.

Also, if you set your location it tells you what gigs are down down in your town/city - which is pretty handy.

It's not for everybody though. I just like it because I can see what I've listened to the most etc. (i.e how much of a Megadeth fanboi I am :lol:)

EDIT - Reading back over it, I think you (Keenan) might mean you listen to your CDs through a hi-fi, and not your computer... in which case it wouldn't be much use to you as I guess it's only for people who listen to music through their computer (which I've done since coming to Australia because I didn't bring my physical music/hi-fi with me!).

Ooooh, that's right. I was thinking of something else. Well, considering how I never use the computer... :lol:

Dude! :zombie: last.fm is FREE!

Maybe you're thinking of Spotify? (You can use last.fm without Spotify - with an iTunes/Windows Media Player plug in...)

There's a free trial for Last.fm, for about 50 songs, then you gotta subscribe. It's $3.00 a month so it's cheap.

And Canadians don't get Spotify anymore - they went bankrupt and are more successful in Europe and Australia than in NA.

You guys had the wrong end of the stick ^^

Last.fm is worth getting I think. Not only can you show off how much music you listen to but you can also stalk all your friends!
And find new bands and that jazz.............................

Also it's really strange that you have to pay OneDude.

Agreed. Also, just went to add you and saw we were already friends! :zombie:

P.S. I've become rather fond of that zombie face.