Latency; Sound Card Advice Needed!

Well the Behringer UCA202 (Audio Interface) works, I am now recording without any latency, you just need to download the updated drivers from their website here: http://www.behringer.com/EN/Support/U-Control-Downloads.aspx And also because it uses ASIO you need to set the audio device to 'Behringer USB Audio' within the properties of your DAW and configure the ASIO settings from there (if need be). It will look something like this (from within Adobe Audition CS6):

Behringer%20ASIO.jpg

glad you were able to able to get an interface. Behringer gets a bad wrap but they are really cheap and I personally haven't ever had any issues with behringer gear.

glad you were able to able to get an interface. Behringer gets a bad wrap but they are really cheap and I personally haven't ever had any issues with behringer gear.

Yeah I've had condenser mics and mixers made by Behringer before and they always seem to be pretty good quality considering the price. The Behringer audio interface is really pretty good for $45 considering the next best price for an Audio Interface from what I've seen is over $100 and it's easy to set up and use, so for someone who just needs something cheap to eliminate the latency it's perfect.