Latham show, who's going? 11/2

I AM!!!!! it will be my first opeth show and i cant freaking wait...
btw, ive never been to saratoga winners, how many people can it hold? how many were there for the last show?

Well, it's a fairly small venue, but I love the place. maybe... 500 people? Not even close to being a concrete number.

Last show was decently crowded, although not the most I've ever seen in that place. The Lamb of God/ Children of Bodom show this past year definately took the cake for that. It was so packed that if anyone moved, everyone else had to fight not to fall over!

I'm expecting a great show, damn well better be for the amount of effort it is taking me to get a ride there...

Hell yea cant freakin wait till tomorrow. I expect this show to be even better then the last one. Going early this time so I can get a beer or something before the show starts.

This time Im hoping my friend lets me get the spot next to the stage. Greedy bastard never heard of Opeth till I took him to that show.

I was going to, but the guy I was getting a ride with bailed on me, and I don't have a fucking car.