Laura laura laura

God, Rhapsody sucks so hard.

Someone asked me the other day if we hang out with them because they're from the same region, and I replied that we're just mere mortals and are not worthy of glancing upon their faces.

They're such fuckos.

My mouth and hands do plenty. I'm now perfectly fine with the fact that I cum too early to give a woman an orgasm with my cock alone.
in order to become a real man and give a woman orgasms through your cock alone, you need to increase your testosterone concentration in your blood. Taking it in the ass is not such way. I recommend exercising and lifting weights. (masturbation is not an exercise either)

testosterone concentration? are you kidding me? where the fuck are you going with that? a harder dick? the sensation of cum inducing an orgasm? your cock alone is only so much your technique, which isn't much, all you can really do is alter thrusts or mix positions, maybe tilt your body a bit. most of the time it's because women are cock hungry as always, but too lazy and stupid to get the fuck into it and move around.

anal stimulation works because of you know, the loads of nerve endings clustered around the vagina, with the ass a mere two inches away.