ok, so like...

Chromatose said:
a cheesesteak with no onions is hardly a cheesesteak
I know! after waiting that long i was fuckin disappointed. Also, i wanted bacon too but they ran out of that (it was close to closing time for the food court, so they were running out of a lot shit.)

Then why was I not told this, and had to come to my own conclusions?

The only logical course of action is to edit the history books, and add accounts of a "Captain Fleabeard"

Woke up ridiculously early, took the bus to school, went to AP English language, got a test back (a B, woohoo), did stupid grammar work, listen to My Dying Bride this entire time, and I'm not sitting in the library during my free period.

And tonight I go see Return of the Living Dead, Sid & Nancy, and They Live at the Castro Theater. :Spin:

Yeah, and the school district blocked all the interesting websites, so I'm just refreshing UM over and over.

Somebody say something interesting!

i REALLY want a cheesesteak now... ohhhh man hahaha.

i'm going to get a tattoo with a few of my friends in a couple of hours. i have no idea what i'm gonna get, but i really want another one. maybe i'll get a cheesesteak before i go hahaha.

Isabel said:
Yeah, and the school district blocked all the interesting websites, so I'm just refreshing UM over and over.

Somebody say something interesting!

COCK-APOPOLIS! UPON A MIGHTY MOUNTAIN OF HELL-SNAKES! WITCHERY-DOO-DAY, TINK TONK DE LASO!

SirDidymus127 said:
i REALLY want a cheesesteak now... ohhhh man hahaha.

i'm going to get a tattoo with a few of my friends in a couple of hours. i have no idea what i'm gonna get, but i really want another one. maybe i'll get a cheesesteak before i go hahaha.
haha at first i thought you were saying that maybe you'll get a tattoo of a cheesesteak.

WOO! I actually get lunch today!

Of course, they're making me fucking come in tomorrow... God DAMMIT!

God dammit... american burger is closed... so no lunch :(

Oh, the coolest thing...

In the shipping for the machine (chinese and korean), theres these little pink boxes with a picture of a hippo giving a thumbs up half full of water...

Trying to figure out what they are for, to no avail...

I'll take a picture of one when i get home, haha.