Noodles, Laura's butt, yucky kids, and the White House

Dead_Lioness

Godless
May 31, 2002
Arlington, Virginia
Visit site
I met Will and Laura yesterday in DC for few hours before their comedy show they had tickets for.
It was so much fun!!
I met Laura for the first time (such a pretty girl!... you needs to post more pictures of yourself!!!)
And beard-less Willow (we all know he's a hot hot "fan-boy"!!)

We tried to go to the Ntural Museum in DC, but Saturdays at the Smitsonian are HORRIBLE.... full of screaming kids everywhere and families... yuck.
So we walked in circles at the museum.... (jees, how many times have we done that?!)
Will and Laura almost got attacked by a running toddler.. (that was funny)
Then we went outside to look for food, and we walked A LOT every place was closed!! That area in DC is horrible... full of goverment office buildings and yuppie restaurants so we walked and walked and got to the China Town/ Verison Center area that was a lot cooler.
We went to at at a place that make their own noodles on the spot (we were ready to eat a horse at that point)

oh, and most importantly.... I touched laura's ass.
Oh yeah I did.

pics:

Showing our appreciation to the current president:

WL01.JPG

My noodles are so grim:

WL02.JPG

AWWW! so cute!

WL03.JPG

Shit............... Will caught us in action!

WL04.JPG

a silly "pretant I'm not taking this picture" picture

WL05.JPG

Was a blast seeing you guys!

I wonder what the conversation on the ride to precinct would be like if Barlow arrested a metalhead(87)?

the question is, what does Matt Barlow, a cop in Delaware, have to do with Homeland Security, the most messed up Cabinet department in name, and with Will, Laura, and Karen flipping the Bird at the White House?

hmmm.

jon'll hunt you guys down with a rusty steaknife and eat your intestines. Barlow will think about it, but then be convinced by someone else not to. GOD DAMN IT I WISH I HAD GONE TO HORRORFIND!