ok, so like...

That belt would be too heavy with powder in it... its already heavy enough, dammit!

And yes, I would have loved to go to school with bullets wrapped around my waist...

Krigloch hates Tape Nuts said:
graduated at 16???
Yeah, they made us take all the regents in a couple of years and they threw high school credits at us basically. As long as tuition and fines were all paid up, you could graduate. I probably only went to school 40 times during senior year and they made me valedictorian, that is how easy it was. When we were there, everybody just got wasted, smoked (even from the hookah I used to bring, although we only used that in class like 5 times), listened to music and shit like that.

With all the school shootings that happen, I'm surprised they don't kick kids out for wearing bullet belts.
I wish someone would go to school with bullet belts around their chest and some cloth tied around their head like Rambo. I would love to see the reaction on the teacher's face.

For an artsy fartsy school, that is sure as hell one nasty looking bathroom. I always thought girl's bathrooms were supposed to have couches, curtains, pillows and shit (no pun intended) like that. I guess that's just an urban legend.

Public toilets deserve to be vandalized... I did it often when I was younger...

Anyway... I just woke up but my yesterday sucked donkey’s dick – it was the most disappointing day I had in a while. I went to university in the early morning and the first thing I found out is that a few of my future colleagues had a huge orgy in front of oncology block of clinical center some time ago. That pissed me of! It’s not that I have anything against orgies or whatever but those people in oncology department are really sick and deserve some respect… I somehow don’t think they are interested to watch fucked up med students “in action”
The next thing happened when I went to get a bite to eat with one of my “friends”. I had some paper to read and the thing is that in Slovenia now is a process against some priest for pedophilia. So I said something like “Why is it taking so long? Everything is pretty obvious. To jail with this priest and with the 2nd priest who knew about it!” And this so called friend of mine started acting like there’s something wrong with me and he also explained to me that I got it all wrong and that the molesting priest should go to mental institution or home arrest and the “knowing” priest is innocent because he probably knows about it from a confession… I was like WTF?! I knew the dude was kind of religious but I never thought he was such a religious fanatic so he would justify child torture
And then on top of everything someone called me fat which is ridiculous and some other dude didn’t want to sell me student food coupons :(

1. Punch the person who called you fat in the crotch. Hard.
2. Punch the person who refused to seelyou food cupons in the crotch. Hard.
3. Oh screw it, cock/cunt punch everyone that contributed to your bad day.

You have a point... and I'm gonna wear those:

picture0981642.jpg

PART I:

I woke up, I sat around, I went out and picked up my buddy and went for sushi, then dropped him off and saw my girlfriend.

PART II:

I went to work, I worked, I dodged the layoffs by a toothpick, I then seshed up with some co-workers after work, followed by a few beers, and I then drove home.

And this leaves me at the computer, posting this post.

neal said:
neal got up, neal got high. neal went to work, neal came home. neal is getting high again. soon neal will think about dinner, but first neal is going to play some violent video games. neal likes to shoot people.

+

Ice_Cream_Sandwich_2D.jpg

(miNE hAd Larger cookies)

I woke up, growled, farted, showered, worked with retards, came home, ate steak and potatos, stomach complained, more retard work, came home, bitched, played counter-strike, and now I post this and go to bed. I see the doctor at 8:15 am, and maybe he can explain my belly troubles once and for all.

woke up, fell into a pile of clothes that need to be washed, put some of them on, decided i could take a shower at some point in the weekend since the classes i have today totally don't deserve me exherting that effort this early, thought about not going to class even though i totally skipped my history class last time, thought about how awesome it's gonna be to work more on the writing i've been doing and watch House tonight, realized i should get all my books ready for my fucking classes.

All my large bowls were dirty, so when I went to microwave some oatmeal for breakfast, I ended up having to use one of the smaller dishes in my dining set. I haven't had instant oatmeal in years, but seem to recall something about this situation leading to nothing good. I've been on an oatmeal kick the past week and I didn't want to start my day without it, so I forged ahead regardless. It is completely appalling how variety boxes of fruit n' cream oatmeal contains only a few packets of the GOOD flavors, i.e. blueberry and strawberry, and yet contains twice as much of something nasty like peach flavor. It's like how variety boxes of Carnation Instant Breakfast mixes contain only 2 bags each of chocolate malt or strawberry, and yet loads up half the box with the vile flavor of "French Vanilla". What is the reasoning behind this?! .... So I microwave my peach oatmeal in the tiny bowl and when I open the microwave door, I behold that the oatmeal has overflowed onto the microwave floor. Oh right, that's what happens when I use a tiny bowl. So I grab some papertowels and go to clean up the mess (which is completely indistinguishable from vomit) and in the process one of my fingers sinks into the dish of scalding hot oats. I mildly burnt the end of my finger.