Learning finnish

alcatraz3564

Jul 26, 2007
Hi
wanted to ask if someone knows a good education book for german or english people with grammar vocabluary and tasks to train like translating a finnish text into german or english

...and is written finnish spelled and spoken in the same way or is it like french:
Write: rendevouz
speak: rondevu

please no laughing or so cuz i really want to learn this beautifull language (not only cuz i'm a fan) and I know that it's real hard especially if your native language isn't a relative to finnish or hungaryan (is it called hungaryan ?)

I boughtan Assimil book, yeak its a training, lesson 1 to 50 I think. They teach basic sentences and every lessons you succeed it becomes harder and harder. I think the book is translated in english and german. You can buy an audio tape too. check this out http://www.assimil.com/

I recommend you to buy the book, after the tome you dont speak like a native finn but you can stand a conversation.

Good luck!

...and is written finnish spelled and spoken in the same way
Yes. Btw, there is already a topic called "All you need to know about finnish language" If you have any other questions about finnish, juts post there