LEATHERWOLF /WARRIOR / DRIVER live, June 19!

Rhoads2Madness

New Metal Member
Jun 3, 2009
l_9b959652dd5b49bfa8a621c547fbf267.jpg

- WARRIOR w/ original vocalist Parramore MCarty
www.myspace.com/warriorusa

- LEATHERWOLF w/ original vocalist Michael Olivieri
www.myspace.com/leatherwolfmusic

- DRIVER feat. Rob Rock & Roy Z - first show in 20 years. Only Driver US reunion show!
www.myspace.com/driverofficial

www.galaxytheatre.com/

»» Long before British metal legends Iron Maiden picked up on the concept, a pack of hungry Huntington Beach, CA-based teenagers, collectively known as LEATHERWOLF, pioneered and perfected the heavy metal Triple Axe Attack

Way to overstate your importance! LOL!

I like Leatherwolf, so don't send the screaming masses after me...

Way to overstate your importance! LOL!

You are clearly reading something into a statement that isn't there.

It merely points out a FACT, i.e. that LW pioneered the 3-guitar line-up in heavy metal. It doesn't say, "we are more important than Maiden because we had 3 guitar players 15 years before you did."

I'm there!! To see Mr. Rock and Mr. Z. up close and personal will be great......the best part? The Galaxy is a mere 2 miles from my house!!

I am going to the show too! I was planning on going but as a bonus I WON tickets. Saw Leatherwolf last year at Paladinos great show and so was the return show of Warrior at the Key Club. Looking forward to seeing Driver.

Looks like this maybe a Pre-Progpower Meet and Greet!!

They were, and that was the LeatherWade incarnation of the band. I'd kill to see the band with Oliveri back on vocals. If that show was anywhere on the East Coast I'd be loading up the car now.

I wasn't very familiar with them when they played. I became a fan after seeing them. Having heard their material now, I must say that I'm excited that Oliveri is on vocals. That's not a knock on Wade Black. I just think Michael's voice is perfect for Leatherwolf.