LeCto v1.0

Which one did you try to wrap? The two from the page 6 of this topic or the one from his blog?
I put the two vst from this topic in library/audio/plugins/vst ... I didn't try the one from his website! They are wrapped, but I can see only one in protools (I don't know which one doesn't work)
Do they appear in vst2rtas when you wrapped them?

Which one did you try to wrap? The two from the page 6 of this topic or the one from his blog?
I put the two vst from this topic in library/audio/plugins/vst ... I didn't try the one from his website! They are wrapped, but I can see only one in protools (I don't know which one doesn't work)
Do they appear in vst2rtas when you wrapped them?

They do appear in vst2rtas and are marked as wrapped.
I took it from the link on the forum which I guess is the same as the blog.
Is there anything I should do in protools to see it in the list ?

Hi,

Thanks for the input, in fact it's the one I tried and got nothing from it.
( http://www.fxpansion.com/index.php?page=15 )

It's supposed to be simple, "detect and wrap VST-Plug-ins", then the file which is located in the audio/Plug-Ins/VST should appear in the vst list in protools but it doesnt.

What am I doing wrong at this point ?

I'm sure it's easy but I couldn't figure it out... :ill:

If you are trying to use the plugin on a mono audio track it wont appear unless you select "Can Mono" as "yes" in the VST2RTAS adapter setup window for that plugin before running PT.
It should still appear in a stereo audio track whether you have done this or not though.

I didn't do anything to see it in the list... When I have wrapped plugins, I have in the list a new category "wrapped plugins" (something like this, I can't open protools right now) which contains them.
I would like to apologize if my english isn't correct... I'm a french guy! :D

@DigitalMetal
Do you know how to change the view in protools as drawnacrol said?
Take a screenshot of lecto when you open it in pro tools: Shift+Command+4 and then click and drag, the photo then saves to your desktop. I've never used Pro Tools but if its anything like Logic or Garageband their should be some options on the top to change the view. Upload the screenshot here and someone might be able to help you.

These amp sim is incredible, can't wait to start recording with it.

To have something like that
picture4y.png

Because I can't tweak lecto with the touchpad on the gui...

why do want to change the view, and what are you expecting it to change into?
There isnt any way to change the view in PT the GUI is the only view, i dont understand what you are trying to achieve,
What problem do you have?

*Edit*
Ah just seen this bit
Because I can't tweak lecto with the touchpad on the gui...

What is the touchpad?

The trackpad... I use protools on a macbook.
But I see you are not a mac user... You don't have any problem to change the settings in protools on windows?

Another guy had problems with changing the controls

Originally Posted by Dalinkwent48@aim.com
Was actually just gonna try wrapping it for pro tools, will report back in a few

Edit- It doesn't play nice with PT... ( PT8 OSX 10.5.8)

A) It's only loading as a stereo plug
B) I can't adjust the controls on it by clicking, however with my magic mouse I can slide as if scrolling through a web page, and the knobs turn?
C) I opened up amplitube to use the cab, no sound came out once I opened amplitube

Consensus for wrapping it for PT - No Dice

Worked flawlessly in REAPER though. Could just be because it's a wrapped plug in PT

The trackpad... I use protools on a macbook.
But I see you are not a mac user... You don't have any problem to change the settings in protools on windows?

Another guy had problems with changing the controls

I think it might be the same problem, not an OS caused problem, I think its more the fact that its a wrapped vst.

And yeh the GUI you see in PT is what you get, no changing it.

They do appear in vst2rtas and are marked as wrapped.
I took it from the link on the forum which I guess is the same as the blog.
Is there anything I should do in protools to see it in the list ?

Open a stereo track and see if the plug shows up there. Thats what happened to me, it wasn't showing up in the list on a mono track but when I opened a stereo track it was there.

What is the touchpad?

I guess he means the trackpad.

And I found the solution to my problem, thanks to you guys !

I tried to test it on a guitar track that was in fact a mono channel with stereo effects on it...
To use it I need to create a new track in stereo, and only then I can see the wrapped plug ins appear...

I knew I was doing something wrong, thanks for helping me out.

As for the plug-in itself I can't tweak it either with the trackpad but I can turn the button up or down by scrolling on it. Hope that helps !

Seeker Of Truth and Dalinkwent48@aim.com read my post #186 if you want to use it on a Mono track

Ive got it loaded in mono on my Mac but again like everyone else i cant adjust the knobs on GUI with my mouse,
however i can make adjustments using my Euphonix MC Controls knobs and the GUI knobs do move.
But only the first page of controls are showing there is no second page, on the second page there should be the bass mid and treble controls so i cant control them at the moment.

So LePou everyone who is trying to use it wrapped either AU or RTAS cannot move any knobs on the GUI to adjust anything, are you able to look into this?
Also i only have the first page of parameters show up on my control surface when there should be two,
Thanks for the great work so far !!

Seeker Of Truth and Dalinkwent48@aim.com read my post #186 if you want to use it on a Mono track

Ive got it loaded in mono on my Mac but again like everyone else i cant adjust the knobs on GUI with my mouse,
however i can make adjustments using my Euphonix MC Controls knobs and the GUI knobs do move.
But only the first page of controls are showing there is no second page, on the second page there should be the bass mid and treble controls so i cant control them at the moment.

Completely overlooked that, thanks dude I'll try that later tonight after work and see what happens.

LEcto on git+bas

Did a quick mix with Ola's files and Lecto 1.0
Guitars are TS808 > Lecto > Lecab 1.0 > ASEM RECTO V30 impulse.
Basguitar is SoloC > Lecab 1.0 > ASEM RECTO V30 impulse.

Dont mind the mix, was just fooling around with Lecto.

LePou, THANX!!!:worship:

To all you guys that can't tweak LeCto in Pro Tools, there is a very simple solution. Just edit the plugin parameters in automation mode, you can set it up exactly as you want. It's a bit of a workaround, but it works.