LeCto v1.0

I tried to wrap lecto mac in protools, using vst2rtas by fxpansion... it's loaded but I can't tweak it!

Maybe you didnt read the other thread, this was my experience trying to wrap it for PT:

Was actually just gonna try wrapping it for pro tools, will report back in a few

Edit- It doesn't play nice with PT... ( PT8 OSX 10.5.8)

A) It's only loading as a stereo plug
B) I can't adjust the controls on it by clicking, however with my magic mouse I can slide as if scrolling through a web page, and the knobs turn?
C) I opened up amplitube to use the cab, no sound came out once I opened amplitube

Consensus for wrapping it for PT - No Dice

Worked flawlessly in REAPER though. Could just be because it's a wrapped plug in PT

ahhh..been a long time coming i didn't think we'd ever see mac versions(or untill we finally donated Lepou a mac to develop on) but it seems he's come to his senses and joined the merry clan. very excited to try the lecto under the AU wrapper shortly, will definately be donating once we get some stable AU versions :) thanks LePou

Awesome!!!!!! Got it wrapped and its working great in Logic 9.1.3:headbang:

picture5do.png

You have to use the controls to edit the settings though, which is a fault to do with the wrapper.

picture4y.png

Thanks so much LePou, will send you a donation now.

btw, I don't know if it's just me, my guitar (has passive EMG's) or what, but atleast with Ryan's awesome time impulses the tone controls seem really mild except "high". I mean, from the default settings I shifted the mids from minimum to maximum and the difference was pretty subtle. I can hear the difference with bass, presence and resonance, but they aren't doing much. I use the podfarm's tubescreamer in front (drive at 9 o clock, tone and volume at 12 o clock, so it is not overloading the input) and post processing is only highpass at 100hz and lowpass at 10khz

drawnacrol said:
Awesome!!!!!! Got it wrapped and its working great in Logic 9.1.3:headbang:

You have to use the controls to edit the settings though, which is a fault to do with the wrapper.

Thanks so much LePou, will send you a donation now.

Use the controls? How do?