LeCto v1.0

I don't know yet if I'm gonna keep developing plugins. I wanna take a break from plugins development (too much time consuming). I wanna play more and work on my mixing skills. I'm gonna release LeCab2 probably later this week and then I'm gonna port some of my plugins to Mac and...

@ Soultrash : Don't know about Cubase 64 bits. As soon as I have a working version I'm gonna send it to you for testing purpose.

WOW!

This really SUCKS!

Maybe I'm in the minority on this one, but thanks for the HiBrit sim. I know it doesn't get as much attention as other LePou sims, but it's still my fav sim. :headbang:

Really looking forward to the mac version.
Which leads me to my next question!
Is there a screamer pluton for mac ?
Like onqels ts808
Because THAT is the tits

from the lepous december thread:

Hey guys,
As I said I wanna take a break from plugin development. That doesn't mean I'll never go back to it.

Now that my dedicated computer for music is a Mac, I'm gonna port some of my plugins.

About the donations, I'm obviously not gonna refuse any. But if you wanna wait to put your hands on mac version it's OK, that's what I would do myself.

In the meantime, if you wanna help by testing, here is a first version of LeCto vst for Mac :
LeCto.vst.mac (There is 2 versions in the archive let me know if at least one them is working for you)

It's my first Mac project so I may have made some newbie mystakes when I setup the project that can lead to compatibility issues with processor, DAW or something else. Please let me know if you have any issues and what is your setup. It seems to work fine here in Reaper on my intel Mac.

LePou

Hm, hard to say if i boosted it :D Well, whats the standard amount of gain? Just plugged my guitar into my maxon od 808 an straight to my interface. maxon´s output was set to 12 o´clock with zero overdrive....

Regards

unless i use podfarms TS an then the lecto...OR use a very low gain instance of lecto!?