ledmag, you are a fucking idiot

U

Unregistered

yeah, you

i hear you sucked a big goat penis for a dollar down there in kentucky. fucking cum-guzzler. why don't you just asphyxiate on your own shit, you fucking retard asshole.

hahahahahaha

WHAT THE FUCK?

You stole the phrase CUM GUZZLER from me motherfucker. So, next time you cut me down, dont use my phrasings, butt dart.

once again, you prove that you are ignorant. i got that from ADAM SANDLER, ass fuck. you are SO fucking pretentious, aren't you? you think you are the man here, don't you? retard. what a lowlife you are. think you are always right?

you are, in truth, about as worthless as christopher reeve in riverdance.

Hey everybody, ledmag's so desperate to find good insults so that he can prove to us he's a good flamer, he started immitating Adam fucking Sandler and uses that fucker's lame insults such as cum guzzler.

Originally posted by Unregistered
once again, you prove that you are ignorant. i got that from ADAM SANDLER, ass fuck. you are SO fucking pretentious, aren't you? you think you are the man here, don't you? retard. what a lowlife you are. think you are always right?

you are, in truth, about as worthless as christopher reeve in riverdance.

I dont liek AdamSandler that much. He sucks. But you still took it from someone you bone headed bastard. Get your head out of your ass, you love me, you worship me, otherwise, why would you cram an unregitered thread dedicated to me? Yeah, thats what i thought.

FUckers like you, you need to be in a fucking RONNIE REAGAN western. Ass dips like you, you pretend like this high fucking NOON. You call me out hahahahaha, call me names, start shit. You say i know it all, but you already think you do, since you think you know shit about me.hahahah......dude, dude, dude, GET REAL HERE.

You mean you EVEN watched a fucking CHRIS REEVES movie? You are a loser.

The man here? Nope, not me. Not you either. Always right? Where do you get that from?

Originally posted by Guerrilla
Hey everybody, ledmag's so desperate to find good insults so that he can prove to us he's a good flamer, he started immitating Adam fucking Sandler and uses that fucker's lame insults such as cum guzzler.

Listen CHIMP TURD, shut your fuckin bannana hole, empty your cum jars, and GET FUCKING REAL!

Originally posted by ledmag
Get your head out of your ass, you love me, you worship me, otherwise, why would you cram an unregitered thread dedicated to me? Yeah, thats what i thought.

one again you are DELUSIONAL. yeah, i love idiot rednecks with plaid shirts and musky body odor. get real, anal jouster.

FUckers like you, you need to be in a fucking RONNIE REAGAN western. Ass dips like you, you pretend like this high fucking NOON. You call me out hahahahaha, call me names, start shit. You say i know it all, but you already think you do, since you think you know shit about me.hahahah......dude, dude, dude, GET REAL HERE.

i know enough to know that you are a FUCKING PRETENTIOUS BULLSHITTER, cumrag. thinking you are high and mighty with your pathetic insults that get you nowhere but laughed at.

You mean you EVEN watched a fucking CHRIS REEVES movie? You are a loser.

why would i need to see one. he is paralyzed, and would be pretty shitty at doing an irish jig.

The man here? Nope, not me.

thank you for trying to be humble here, but you are already stating the obvious truth. yes, you ARE an idiot. cumrag.

hell fire,

I just finished with a dude already, you seem alot like him. Yes you do.

ALl that shit you stated about me, you said it from experience, its you motherfucker.

***anal jouster. ****

That was funny.

Oh yeah, they are laughing at you. They are laughing WITH me, at least the ones i care about. The rest, like you can go to HELL.

Yeah yeah, come back tomorrow man. I havent much time tonight. Im getting ready to watch a movie.

My net time has been cut down due to OVERLOADS of work at the moment.

How weak is my asshole? ANd how teh fuck do you KNOW?

well, you might call it an ASSumption, hahahahaha!

you have no idea who this is, do you, shitneck?