What A Fucking Piece Of Shit!!??

Ecstatic Youth

...playing with fire
The new tournament of the gods is up at Metal-rules and its maiden vs Manowar and slayer vs. pantera and manowar is bating maiden by quite a bit and slayer is beating pantera by quite a bit as well. this isa fucking outrage.
manowar over MAIDEN!?!?!? did ifucking miss something?!?! EW!
and slayer beating pantera. that eats the balls big time!
what a sack of poo!
but hey, this is all opinion here, so i don't expect you to agree, just posting my dislike for this shit

...a form of a voting bot. Somehow people are getting multiple votes in for Manowar. There is absolutely NO WAY that Manowar beats Megadeth and now Maiden without some corruption. IMO Manowar shouldn't have beaten Nevermore either, but I could at least understand that result (some people just don't know of Nevermore while a lot of people know of those cloth-wearing idiots, Manowar). The TotGs is a complete joke, so don't get your panties up in a bunch

DavE

Originally posted by Poison God
...a form of a voting bot. Somehow people are getting multiple votes in for Manowar. There is absolutely NO WAY that Manowar beats Megadeth and now Maiden without some corruption. IMO Manowar shouldn't have beaten Nevermore either, but I could at least understand that result (some people just don't know of Nevermore while a lot of people know of those cloth-wearing idiots, Manowar). The TotGs is a complete joke, so don't get your panties up in a bunch

DavE

I agree!!