Inflamez What A Piece Of Shit Band..and Why!!

dont be an ass ...ass. Even now My sweet shadow, dead alone, In search for I all those songs rock ass. Sure they are the torential firepower of Upon The oaken Throne but who cares Its still good groovy melodic metal.

The_Children_of_Decadence said:
I don't think so. In Flames is my favourite Death Metal Band ever.

...btw they're fuckin' ownz and rulz :headbang:

have you listened to their newest album. DO You consider that Death metal?
because in my book, it kinda doesnt sound like it at all....... kinda more like shit they just pulled out of their asses while they were sitting in the studio recording. I thought "reroute to remain" was somewhat decent (however I don't think I'll buy the album), but they are totally capable of doing much better. They just don't sound like In Flames anymore. More like some crybaby nu-metal band.

It may not be full on death but its still melodic metal. ALso Arch enemy sucks with Angela . shes hot and thats it , her voice sucks. The dude was better. I didnt like wages of sin and the only son gIve liked since shes been in the band is END OF THE LINE

I hate In Flames with a passion.

WITH A PASSION, I SAY.

Started out decent, got shitty fast, is now a total fucking abortion ("The Quiet Place" sounds like Linkin god damn Park), and spawned an irritating genre full of overrated losers. The only worthwhile melodeath I've heard is Amon Amarth & Vehemence, and both have more brutal elements.

Fuck that band. Listen to some Dismember or Entombed instead. Or just find a Maiden cover band with sore throats, cause that's The Jester Race.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
It may not be full on death but its still melodic metal. ALso Arch enemy sucks with Angela . shes hot and thats it , her voice sucks. The dude was better. I didnt like wages of sin and the only son gIve liked since shes been in the band is END OF THE LINE

STFU arch enemy rules ok arch was better when they had Johan...
but hey seeing angela live is just to fucking awsome...i had the experience 2 times now
to bad i didnt have the chance to see johan live tough

BUT STILL AE RULES nomather what...

Wolftribe said:
hahah... i enjoy AE presently... but i bet if they keep going in the direction that they are, i won't for much longer

they are starting to suck. Angela sucks sorry. She hot and Id love to drink her bathwater but thats aobut it.

Black Winter Day said:
Every time you post, Jeff Loomis cries.

THis is true because I bet Jeff Likes old Arch better. The reason is because they suck now. Accept end of the Line only song with Angela I like. Im not really into chick bands.
SINERGYs first cd with Jesper, Sharlee, and Alexi rocks ass though. BEWARE THE HEAVENS!!!!