Ledmag

hahahah.

YEa man, I check my mail EVERYDAY, MUltiple times. I just got the message at my mail telling me you PM'ed me hahahha.

I replied hahahhaha.

NP....THE NEW FUCKING CATHEDRAL BABY TRACK 5

Thats the last song. Havnt heard it yet.

I like END TYME better thus far. BUt this is a good cd. Im on track 6 right nowNOCTURNEL FIST its called. YEp, good.

yes. I gave you a small review if the 3 trakc in the PM. The guitars sound new. ITs not the old sound stuff we are acustomed to. They are a mix of suopernatural birth machine and eathereal mirror.

no problem. Ill give a real review in a few days. After i take many listens to it. ITs better than i said in the beginning hahahaha. IT will grow on me more im sure.
I sent that link via PM BTW

RP>>You must be carefull, their is a religious band called cathedral choir(spell) hahahahhahaha. You got he wrong band hahahaha. There is also a prog rock band called cathedral. I got a cd by them, by mistake as well.

Go to this site, and you can see what songs to look for

http://www.geocities.com/~witchblaster/

very good band.

RP>>>No problem dude. That web page just got changed fo rthe new cd. The older one looked waaaaay more evil.

The same guy has done all the artwork for cathedral since the first cd. The endtyme cd, the USA issue, it had a different artist. BUt in Jap, TOY FACTORY (the record comapny) Paid dave Patchett to do the art for the Jap issue. DP is awsome dude.

DSM>>>Yep, doom is cool stuff.

Electric WIzard puts in every cd...THIS........."fuck weak doom, we CAIN better" hahahhaha. They cant do better than most actually hahahaha. BUt they are good.

They also say this: "legaize drugs and murder" hahahhaha

They admit to being thieves as well. hahahha

I think they are full of shit. BUt they are funny in a doomy way hahahha. They say they are so poor, they practice theivery to get drugs and food hahahha. They seem to like to add sample voices from movies into ther sounds as well. Which can be cool but dont overdo it you know. They almost overdo it. Every song is about drugs or satan hahaha. Or women fucking satan hahahaha.

Ledmag, I wanna send you a PM, but the PM I crafted is waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy long. What should I do??:confused:

SOmething I want you to see!! Emergency! And I don't want to have to erase it!

Will do Led. However I was trying to cut it down to put on two PMs and ended up erasing it. Will have to put down what I still have in memory now!:cry:

You should have saved it to your documents.

Sorry i was not here pal. Go to the nevermore vs IE thread, the last page, and youll see a bit of why i havent been here.

thanks dude.

You're right Led, I should have but wasn't thinking properly at the time. o_O

At any rate, I'm gonna go type it up now...hope you like the finished product!:D