Ledmag

Originally posted by retarded penguin
I tried downloading cathedral songs, but all I got was things about jesus,chruch and the bible.:lol:

*goes and tries it just for fun or something*

"Highland Cathedral" -Bagpipes
"Victory in Jesus"- The Cathedrals
"O Magnum Mysterium"- Westminster Cathedral Choir
"Just a Little Talk With Jesus"- Cathedral Quartet
"The Family of God" -the Cathedrals
"He's My Lighthouse"- the Cathedrals

:lol: Interesting...

"He's my lighthouse"?????

Here famousamos this should cheer you up a bunch, since you love pedophiles and 8 year old boys etc.

jesus-with-boy.jpg

I sent RP to the site. if he hasnt been there yet, i know he will. He digs new sounds. Very much so.

Thansk for the mail aguy....

I replied you know. hahahha

I got in a hurry though, i need to send you another one. To fill in what i needed to say hahahha.

Aguy...>>>yes you need to, cause i accidentally deleted your email, before i added your adddress to my book.

I want to address the pictures in the sleeve, and the 's on the end of that word you were talking about.

Mail me when you can, and ill get back to you on that.

Im still palying the cd on a regular basis BTW.

Okay will send it. The new album's got me on a Cathedral trip all over again. I can't stop listening to them!:lol:

same here., But i was already on a kick anyway. Now Zanex is on a kick hahaha. I burnt him a copy of endtyme a few weeks ago hahahhaa.

Originally posted by ledmag
same here., But i was already on a kick anyway. Now Zanex is on a kick hahaha. I burnt him a copy of endtyme a few weeks ago hahahhaa.

ahhh that was THE one to send! :p

Promise I'll send it but not now, since it's time to sleep! sorry! :cry:

No prob dude. I know what i have to say. I will rememebr it, and if i dont, hahaha, then ill say something else. hahah

Yep,,,ENDTYME kicks major doom ass.

woah, I totally forgot to download the songs :lol:.I still got the site in my favorites too.At the time the site was given to me, the songs wouldnt download.Ill try now.

TRIED....and failed.

I think I saw a cathedral CD sometime in the last few weeks..or maybe it was candlemass.whatever.

RP>>>>Go for the ones on ENDTYME. The rest are good, but ET is GREAT STUFF man. Plus, they got better at their instrements as time went by, more creative as well.