Legion Of The Fallen

HarmonyDies.... said:
I think you should judge every competitive event in the world from here on out, you always pick the best winners. :tickled:

Pretty decent, sounds like a rougher version of Enthrone-era Dimmu, which I happen to like.

Man, you are just not getting any takers for this! :lol:

I think Josh and JayKeeley may find a bit of interest here, too.

NAD said:
Pretty decent, sounds like a rougher version of Enthrone-era Dimmu, which I happen to like.
Aren't you supposed to be sending me that?! You got the Watch Them Die CD yeah? Damn, I feel jipped.

*remembers - must send PPF to npearce today* :oops:

Black Winter Day said:
the middle melodic section is great, imo
Yeah, that bit turned the song around a little. I'm glad they didn't follow the regular USBM path, and instead took it to a slightly more progressive territory. Melodic progressive black metal with no keyboard in sight.

You should get their demo and review it on RC. I think they're worthy to enter the halls of Unsung Heroes.

JayKeeley said:
Aren't you supposed to be sending me that?! You got the Watch Them Die CD yeah? Damn, I feel jipped.
Heehee... you keep calling it Enthrone even though you already own that one! :D

And yes, I still need to mail that out, I need bigger puffy envelopes for it, doesn't fit in the normal ones!!! I'll try to get it out before I leave town, but if not it will go out on Monday, pwomise. :loco:

Why not? The album, as Sorath would put it, fucking slays.

Yeah, now that you mention it, Dawn's "Slaughtersun" album (subliminal message: it's great, buy it, the 2CD re-release of Dawn's collected works is out) isn't too far from this, although that is a bit more brutal.

I'm a great man with words, I can't deny that.
I like what I've heard from dawn. Too bad I'm too lazy to download anything but what Erik tells me to. Erik, if this really is as good as BWD says, tell me to download it from your computer.