Legions - guitartab

Sunshine said:
Hey Brynjar, what's your take on Kaizer's Orchestra and Gåte?
haven't got any albums of either one, i'm afraid. but i gather the other kaiser songs (that i have't heard; the ones that doesn't get on the radio) sounds pretty much the same as the ones that do make it. in other words, if you like one, you'll like the others too. i heard they were about to be launched in europe, too, now. been wondering how the norwegian lyrics will go down with the continental rock community. i've also heard that they're dead good live, but that's from tabloid newspapers, so i wouldn't put my life savings on it.

i know, however, that gåte is good live. went to a concert with them last fall, and it was great. the three head figures puts on a really good show, especially that vocalist woman. got fucking goosepumps when she let loose. guess they've got their own sound, as kaizers do, so if you like it, you like it. i think it's OK, like, but i haven't bothered to buy any of their records.

I saw Kaizer's live at Skanderborg, was well amusing. Cant go wrong with wearing gas masks, thrashing oil cans and dissing Sweden. Just managed to catch the last song of Gåte too, was very impressed, that chick singing without microphone all of the sudden and everyone just silencing to hear her, was very nice.

haakonnorwaywedding4.jpg