Planetary Confinement

aye...release date anybody???

Oh, and btw, Legions is quite a bit better than a song like, say, Expire (which is faaaar to repetitive for me to be coming back to time and time again.)

And saviour, to me, is actually a bit better than Light's Out. Songs like God is Coming, Over Your Shoulder, The Last laugh and Flowers & Angelica are just too good to top.

Alcapoth said:
And saviour, to me, is actually a bit better than Light's Out. Songs like God is Coming, Over Your Shoulder, The Last laugh and Flowers & Angelica are just too good to top.
At last someone who shares the opinion that Saviour is better than Lights Out. :worship: The songs on Lights Out are nowhere near as good as "Over Your Shoulder" or "The Last Laugh"...

snow2fall said:
At last someone who shares the opinion that Saviour is better than Lights Out. :worship: The songs on Lights Out are nowhere near as good as "Over Your Shoulder" or "The Last Laugh"...

Lights Out brings me to sleep everytime I listen to it... :erk:

it's such a big surprise to see you guys put saviour over LO. i guess it doesnt appeal to most of you.

i had opened threads about this long ago...LO is much darker, much more mature then saviour. while saviour's most songs are straightforward, the ones on LO have irony and distaste...

while saviour's tracks are excellent all the same, and each is track is very unique on its own, im a listener who prefers concept over individual songs...and i believe building a concept requires better musicianship and of course lots and lots of belle lettres...great lyrics

i always thought (age-wise) older forum members here would put lights out over saviour. but then im wrong, eh?

snow2fall said:

true, i also prefer Saviour