New Album Opinion

bebliss said:
Oh yeap I am!*lol*

Does anybody here knows if the recordings for "Leaving Eden" have started??...

Oops!Aint that a bit early??*lol*

:headbang:

Yesir thats as premature as sponking all down the inside of your trouser leg before you've even managed to feel her tits. I'd say April 06 will be studio time.

Mick Moss said:
Yesir thats as premature as sponking all down the inside of your trouser leg before you've even managed to feel her tits.

That's painful as well!Some guys have it a loooooot earlier though!...
:Smug:

Thanx for the information Mick
:)

Something else; will Danny participate in the recording or the songwriting session as well or it will be just ur stuff?
I remember u once said in an interview that u had 30-40 songs(hey I know how that feels!Happens to me all time!*lol*) but they were a bit out of the spirit of Antimatter but really beautiful...What about all that stuff?Will the new album have any of these songs?

Wow,too many questions.... :ill:

pfff the only thing i get a bit sick of is this comparisment between duncan's and micks's songs like if it'd be a competition
who's a winner who isn't
ive probably been thinking myself this way too
but it's bullshit
even if they go separate ways now it is.

now i am listening for the first time through headphones to the complete new album
and like the way how the trouble song and the song after (it's dark in this room and i dunno bout titles) match is so good
and all the others too - they click like a little puzzle or whatever. though it doesnt matter if they'd tell the same story. -unless its the intention, but i'm not able to hear such conspiracies at this stage-

thanks for the album. voila. it sounds perfect right now.

zupi_clone said:
elisabeth? my cds!!!! what about? can i call you to find out if you loved them?

only if you sing me a barry white song

i didn't understand completely your previous post in a previous thread - you said something bout fucking up songtitles on the album? and that there should be some music on it you made yourself? what songs would that be?

i haven't had the time yet to listen to music the past week (i tried at my job, but gerda --> 60 year old fat lesbian security lady -- threatened to approach me. and that's scarry enough)

BUT

this week is da week and your vibes will be in my ears. voila. so i'll tell you more later on.

siderea said:
only if you sing me a barry white song

i didn't understand completely your previous post in a previous thread - you said something bout fucking up songtitles on the album? and that there should be some music on it you made yourself? what songs would that be?

i haven't had the time yet to listen to music the past week (i tried at my job, but gerda --> 60 year old fat lesbian security lady -- threatened to approach me. and that's scarry enough)

BUT

this week is da week and your vibes will be in my ears. voila. so i'll tell you more later on.

what song would you like?

ah i meant, theres 1 or 2 mixes of tunes i did recently on there, under 'zupiclone', but im not sure if i used the wrong ones. had lots more to put on but ran out of cds, next time like...

now that i think of it, i cant really remember what i put on there

bought some days ago at the wacken open air for 12.5 €.

beautiful album, i love mick's voice, and i feel duncan was fading away during the recordings of this album, 'coz at the end he wrote just 2 1\2 new complete compositions... the others are a cover and a reprise of an old anathema's song.

you can find clearly the difference between duncan's and mick's songs.
my fave is "the weight of the world", followed by "line of fire".

Yeah, I just received the album in the mail.

Wow, i'm so shocked at how incredible the whole album turned out. It's so moody and ambient - and the production is simply top-notch! You guys rock, seriously. The way the vocals, both Moss's and the female vocals come alive on a great sound setup (which I have) is truly magnificent. It "echoes" so beautifully. Some of the most emotional music I have ever heard. It works because alot of it is so simplistic.

From beginning to end, I HIGHLY enjoyed this album. Like the original poster has said, it truly has this "haunting" feel to it which I love. And the heavy reliance on acoustic guitar is incredibly welcome. The sound is just so crystal-clear - I can hear every string of the guitar, hehe.

Right now, my fave track is Line of Fire. Damn, those female vocals give me the chills and love the "percussion"-style near the end. The sound is amazing! Overall, I just simply love the flow of this song and the atmosphere it possesses.

Overall, I too must say I enjoyed Moss's songs more - Legions I have heard for quite some time now and it is simply fantastic, no doubt, as are the other emotional tracks. His vocals, yes, are incredible. I just felt like Patterson didn't contribute enough like he has in the past (ex. the opening is so short and simple.) But Line of Fire truly is magnificent.

I like this album, overall, better than Light's Out but Saviour still remains my favourite by the band. Hell, I really do love every each album though.

Alcapoth said:
(ex. the opening is so short and simple.)

I think PC is a good intro and fits the title. Just when it's about to delve into something harmonious, it stops (or is stopped).