New Album Opinion

zackass

New Metal Member
Jul 20, 2005
I just recieved Planetary Confinement in the mail today and I have listened to it four times. I just want to say that Mick and Duncan are incredable musicians and that this cd is their best so far. Its melancholic sound is both haunting and beautiful. Congratulations on surpassing Opeth's Damnation on my favorite list. Im sorry that Duncan is leaving but im sure ION will be great and i can't wait to hear it. Keep up the the good work guys.

im a deadly cook
and yes, i have to agree, the new album is excellent, i didnt know whether to start a thread on it or not because i didnt know how many people had a copy. so here's the thread...

i love listening to it before bed, as with lights out

The album is really good, it took a few spins to get a few of the songs. I think that Mick's songs are a little better than Duncs, the sound quality is a bit better and the songs-darker although 'Line of fire' is addictive as crack. 'Legions' is probably the best written song on PC imo...again Antimatter has made an album I can't call better or worse (although Saviour still remains my fav) I'm really pleased to know that Antimatter wont suffer with Duncan's loss and i'm really looking forward to hearing Ion, cheers!

Really good album.Saviour was once my fav,now I just dunno...I love "Relapse" n "Legions".Well,the whole album is just perfect....Those two guys r just damn perfect musicians.Cheers Duncan.We all await for Ion.BUT we should as well say a biiiig hello to Danny!

you know, a circus monkey has just bitten a young girls finger clean off, its on the front page of The Star :erk: poor monkey, she must of tormented him, they need to be understood and handled right. the poor fella probably only wanted to go to the pub for a few scoops to put his jaws at rest.

but yea its looking dodgy for us, we may have to smuggle 2 in with the next consigment from trinidad, but i hear now that in trinidad there are no more monkeys but donkeys :erk:

i have since found out not to use chicken wire on the cage for the little boyos, and to use a chain with at least 5mm thick links for the door lock

Its ridiculous, the government allow thousands and thousands of chinamen to be imported despite their diseases and police stabbing antics but a tax paying citizen can't get a monkey? What sort of country is this? :erk:

you trying to say we're negative then? pfft we've given our reviews last year, its all that matters now