LePou Free amp sim sound test

Bereavement

In the vein of Dark
Feb 13, 2003
Hong Kong
music.llnr.biz
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XzkVDc-rWQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XzkVDc-rWQ[/ame]

Hi guys, I made some short clips testing LePou's kick ass amp sims.
been using LePou's amp sim and loving, I think I want to contribute something to it, this guy is real genius and so generous, I really want to help a bit let more people know this great free amp sim : ):wave:

What impulse are you using?
Sounds slightly boxy, but in a really pleasant, crunchy way.

LePou truly is a genious! and i agree, totally generous. i've tried all the free amp sims out there and his blow away the others imo. i use to think his "HyBrit" was the cat's ass until i downloaded 'Legion' this past weekend. i'm just simply amazed. very ballsy!

LePou truly is a genious! and i agree, totally generous. i've tried all the free amp sims out there and his blow away the others imo. i use to think his "HyBrit" was the cat's ass until i downloaded 'Legion' this past weekend. i'm just simply amazed. very ballsy!

Legion is a beast! I coupled it with a nice recto cab impulse and got HUGE balls almost instantly :devil: Fucking love LePou. Wish he had the resources to make a hardware version of his amps ;)

I still think that the impulses are what affects the tone the most, as all of this tones sound very alike (lecto sounds the most different). I agree with whoever said that they sound undergained, though. Also, bass guitar sounds like it lacks a lot of low end

i was using a few different free distortion VSTs with the hybrit - but when i used Legion i found i didn't need them. one less VST in the chain is ok with me. what was no real surprise was it actually made things sound better without the dist sim. more real. i'm using an old Marshall pulse from here and so far sounds good. i'm now experimenting with a EQ cuts to clean up some of the hiss. the usual 2k / 6k dip/notch seems to be working.

LePou looks an awful lot like LePoo
That could be a good thing
Your sims are "the shit"

Am I being rude or nice?
Fuck, I don't even know