New Amp Sim from LePou

Sounding sweet..

quick question where can i find those holdy diver DI's???

Ive heard them all the time here and want to give them a try haha

can someone post the link of that thread where the di's are at.

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1108548/hybritdi.mp3

yes.gif

I just love that riff. Sounds pretty damn good

@Aeternus and john : Good tones guys. Like them.

@Erkan : I knew it could happen when loading an IR but It never happenned to me when loading a new project. I'll do my best to fix that. Thanks for the heads up.

@Aeternus and john : Good tones guys. Like them.

@Erkan : I knew it could happen when loading an IR but It never happenned to me when loading a new project. I'll do my best to fix that. Thanks for the heads up.

Well, I'm still not COMPLETELY 100% sure of how this bug behaves, as it seems rather random (it hasn't done it for a full day now) but yeah, you could just skim through the code with that in mind and see if you find anything faulty.

It couldn't be the DAW itself right (I'm on REAPER)? Those kinds of things are supposed to be the plugin's job I assume. Or maybe it is the DAW that remembers the path for each plugin's used files? Just thinking out loud here :)

Really like this one! I paired it up with TS SECRET and got a pretty damn good sound with little tweaking required. Not your uber-tight metal sound but for some good old crunchy boogied Marshall-esque tones it works really well.

This works perfectly with Sonar, even the fullstack (which is surprising because the SoloC fullstack still crashes it..)

And sounds great, I had one setting which really kept the original note's definition by keeping the lows really nice and clean and crunching up the highs nicely. Great for rock.

Great !!! I was waiting for feedback from Sonar users. I think it's time re-work SoloC FullStack from scratch.
Thanks Morgoe.

LePou

Hmmmmhmmmm
Yeah Yeah

Holy Diver
You've been down too long in the midnight sea
Oh what's becoming of me

Ride the tiger
You can see his stripes but you know he's clean
Oh don't you see what I mean

Gotta get away
Holy Diver, yeah

Shiny diamonds
Like the eyes of a cat in the black and blue
Something is coming for you, look out

Race for the morning
You can hide in the sun 'till you see the light
Oh we will pray it's all right

Gotta get away
Get away

Between the velvet lies
There's a truth that's hard as steel
The vision never dies
Life's a never ending wheel, yeah

Holy Diver
You're the star of the masquerade
No need to look so afraid

Jump Jump
Jump on the tiger
You can feel his heart but you know he's mean
Some light can never be seen, yeah

<Solo>

Holy Diver
You've been down too long in the midnight sea
Oh what's becoming of me, no! Yeah!

Ride the tiger
You can see his stripes but you know he's clean
Oh don't you see what I mean

Gotta get away, get away
Gotta get away, get away, yeah yeah
Holy Diver
Sole survivor
Your heart is clean
Yeah Holy Diver
Holy Diver
Holy Diver
Holy Diver
Your caught in the middle coming after you Holy Diver
Oh Holy Diver
Holy Diver
Get away, get away, get away, come on

i could happily sing that all day!

i was in heaven with SOLOc - now i'm beside myself with happiness after playing with Hybrit for a few weeks. i compared it to everything that's out there - and was easily the winner.

LePou - stupid question, but gotta ask it:

what's the main difference between the hybrit preamp and the amp?

perhaps this is a bit of a fundamental question that goes beyond the discussion here, but just wondering.

i like both - but found using a configuration noted earlier in the thread (BTE overdrive / hybrit preamp / and impulse) seems to be the best sounding of all configurations.

thanks.

You are welcome guys, I'm happy you like it.
@schust : The difference is the power amp section in the Had and the FullStack version.

LePou

Its awesome!
I managed to replicate the brown sound AND George Lynch's tone on Back For The Attack!

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/876568/van_halen.mp3

Im sorry for the sloppy playing, i still haven't recovered from my wrist injury. ;X

Oooohhh...niiiiiice tone. You know just how to get my ears perked up and my interest peaked. ;) (and glad to hear you playing again!) By the way...which impulse were you using?

LePou...thanks...AGAIN...for an awesome ampsim! Now, if I could just have the time to pick up a guitar. This sounds like EXACTLY what I'm looking for.

Its awesome!
I managed to replicate the brown sound AND George Lynch's tone on Back For The Attack!

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/876568/van_halen.mp3

Im sorry for the sloppy playing, i still haven't recovered from my wrist injury. ;X

Your sloppy playing is better than I would be able to pull off with 2 years of practicing 8 hours a day!

Sick, slick tones. I'm definitely going to have to check this one out!