New Amp Sim : LeGion

man, lepou, you're really bashing these out fast! these are well good, can't wait to try it!

thanks,

I have to give credit where credit is due. I have tried every amp sim on the market and have been behind ReValver for a long time. I've tried LePou's amp sims in the past and have never been very impressed although the LeXtacy amp started making me a believer.

I put LeGion through the paces tonight and I'm totally floored. I could type probably for hours about my feelings about the sound of this amp modeler, but I don't want to bore anyone. I'll just say that I'm usually trying to get the modeler to sound like a tube amp, or a famous guitar recording. Tonight, I thought the modeler sounded better than the tube amp.

Congrats LePou! Amazing amp sim. For what I do, I absolutely love this thing. You have made me one very happy guitarist! Thank you.

I've got to go and donate now! :) Keep up the great work, but for me. I don't know if I'll be searching for another amp after playing LeGion.

This amp ROCKS, and the requietus skin also!
Congrats Lepou! Your Amps RULE!
Thanks for this gem!

I didn't try LeGion yet and I can't wait to give it a go ;) But... thank you for all your hard work to develop these sims and give it for free to all of us. I used SoloC for a very long time and I love it very much! You are doing a GREAT JOB!!!! Thanks! :worship:

Hola tio, los que uso siempre los de Ryan que andan por aqui, los catharsis nosequé, si no los tienes dimelo que tengo el enlace por algun lao.

Hey LePou, if your Recto reampers are lagging a bit, let me know and I'll get a freshly retubed 3 channel dual in and do one for you.

I can take both preamp and preamp + power amp recordings from the head direct in.

Thanks guys.

@Matt : I'm glad you like it. Fell free to share some clips, I remember some of yours while I was lurking at the Revalver forum...:kickass:

@Ermz : I'm not gonna decline any offers. The more samples I got easier it would be to fine tune the model. If you don't mind, I'm gonna pm you with my reamp wishlist.

@Matt : I'm glad you like it. Fell free to share some clips, I remember some of yours while I was lurking at the Revalver forum...:kickass:

Thanks Lepou. It's an honor you have heard and remember some of my ReValver patch making work. I played along side some of my favorite solos last night with LeGion, and I didn't have to do much dialing in at all before I had the kind of tone and saturation I need. I'm a big Petrucci fan and within literally minutes, I had tone & sustain that easily rivaled some of my favorite solos. I love both the rhythm and solo channels, but I fell in love with the solo channel really fast.

I would be happy to attempt to nail some solo tones with LeGion and record the results and share them. Only issue is that LeGion has a character all it's own that I actually prefer to just about anything I've played. I can only imagine it will only get better the more time I have to work with LeGion.

Once again, amazing work on this beast of an amp LePou! You have really created something special with LeGion! :worship: I am forever thankful.

LePou... another outstanding amp sim... can't say enough about this and LeXTAC... both my go-to amp sims from this point forward!

Outstanding man - thank you for your hard work!!! :kickass: