New Amp Sim : LeGion

OK, I'm not complaining, but I must say - LePou, how the hell do you do all of this work and not charge for it? Tons of people (including me!) pay BIG BUCKS for crap like Guitar Rig, Revalver, etc, and your stuff literally SMOKES all of the paid sims out there.

Like I said - I'm LOVING that they are free, but I think even if you charged $10 per sim, you'd be doing REALLY well, no? I can't imagine how much time and effort goes into coding something like this. You're a god among men dude - seriously.

Bobby

The verdict is in......................... Its great. Sounds tight, and full. I really like it!!!!

Out of curiosity, unless I missed something, is there an explanation of the different channels and such. I hear a difference, just not sure exactly what they are.

Either way, it's definately a keeper. I honestly think you need to put these amps in a suite or combine them and start selling! Lepou cab with the stock impulses and any of your amps has been a WINNING combo to my ears! And people who listen to my mises agree :)

I guess you don't like the GUI... we (me and requietus) were experiencing on both side with this one, DSP and GUI. I don't think it looks bad.

it does definitely not look bad, i just think that it could be a little better :)
i would go for a much simpler design that looks more like a real amp.

the sound is really nice, it cuts through!:headbang::kickass:

cheers
S.

Is it the same Requietus who made skins for Nick Crows 7170&8505???
He just ripped original 6505 images from Peavey site and now make skins of them...
...and those Nick Crow skins are ugly.

Wow legion is amazing. Thank you so much for continuing to make such astounding plugins.
I played around playing directly through legion and it feels great.

Between the tonestack controll and the countour knob you can really get alot of different tones.

Love the tube animation too lol