New TubeScreamer sim, TSE808

i am speechless!!!! this blows the TSS away!
i have one project that contains many tracks where i try various plugins with various impulse combinations. about every track that i have tried this plugin with just made it sound jaw dropping awesome!! even from those that have been my best achievements.
BIG THANK YOU !!!

Just have to say, thank you so extremely much for making this awesome plugin and making it available for free!!

I just tried this in my go-to guitar sound chain, and it immediately tightened the sound up and took it to the next level!

Also, the GUI is the best plugin GUI I have ever seen! Breathtakingly realistic.

This is going in to all my guitar tracks from now on! :D

Thanks Onqel, another top-quality plug! I like this even better than SoloC for the boost, and I'm glad it's finally got a GUI (been using it naked :guh: )

I could add some numbers showing the parameter value when dragging the slider.. but I don't look at it as a problem :p the input slider goes from 0.0 to 2.0, default value is 1.0.. double click the slider to reset to 1.0 :saint:
I will add that to the next plugin that uses a similar header..

Anyway, thanks for the nice reviews ;) FrankZappa has worked his ass off with this GUI, and he even animated those knobs by hand, frame by frame (180 frames in total)! (Bad software issue, he won't make that mistake again for sure!)
numbers would be awesome. I love the fact that right clicking the knobs allows to manually imput the values.

I still cant get over the GUI of the plugin. Its just perfect! The reflection on the knobs is just brilliant. Everything just looks amazingly REAL. FrankZappa is the man! You picked a great guy to do the GUI, Onqel!! Is he gonna be doing the stuff for your future plugins???
Btw, Ill be hearing the sound of it tomorrow, and from the reviews, its great!

Its just so amazing to have guys like you and LePou doing such great work and a part of this forum. Obviously everyone loves free stuff, but Both you guys could charge for your plugins and get serious support from people. :worship:

Wow thanks guys, I worked hard on this GUI. It's nice to see that it payed off :kickass:

I don't own the real one so I didn't know about the input output being on the wrong side but I can't make it identical eigther because of copyright and stuff :D

I'm going to continue doing skins for Onqel as long as he continues making better and better plugins.

I will make a better, more intuitive header for the next project.

Wow thanks guys, I worked hard on this GUI. It's nice to see that it payed off :kickass:

I don't own the real one so I didn't know about the input output being on the wrong side but I can't make it identical eigther because of copyright and stuff :D

I'm going to continue doing skins for Onqel as long as he continues making better and better plugins.

I will make a better, more intuitive header for the next project.

Excellent job on the GUI, I was just testing out the plugin and after a bit I realized I was just moving the knobs around because it looks so damned awesome. :loco:

:worship:notworthy