New Amp Sim from LePou

Oooohhh...niiiiiice tone. You know just how to get my ears perked up and my interest peaked. ;) (and glad to hear you playing again!) By the way...which impulse were you using?

LePou...thanks...AGAIN...for an awesome ampsim! Now, if I could just have the time to pick up a guitar. This sounds like EXACTLY what I'm looking for.

Thanks man!
Yeah, quittin' the band really helped me feel more for guitar.. im still not as happy about playing as i used to be though!
I used the Catharsis Fredman impulses, the S-Preshigh and the 2off-Preshigh. :)
And i will show off some of my George Lynch tones here later this evening.... just to make you drool! :lol

Your sloppy playing is better than I would be able to pull off with 2 years of practicing 8 hours a day!

Sick, slick tones. I'm definitely going to have to check this one out!

Thanks dude!
Yah, you have to try it out.. i think it beats the living shit out of the SoloC, which beat the shit out of everything else! :lol:

the HYBRIT amp or preamp? anything else in the FX chain??

The full amp set on the SLP mode, maxing everything on the amp out(Except the PLS and Output, which both was about 50%.

The chain:

1. EQ which had the frown-type eq, it needs to be adjusted according to the pickups you are using, but a good rule of measure is that you dont want much of the 100-250hz range going in to the amp, but you do want 2-3khz(This gives it more "string").
2. Boss SD-1, gain 25%, tone 0%(Use the level to control the amount of gain.).
3. The amp and impulses.
4. EQ to compensate for harshness due to nr1.
5. KarmaFX Reverb, just to get a slight roomsound.
6. KarmaFX Reverb, set to a longer hall reverb.

Im not 1000% sure about the settings, but at least they are CLOSE to what i used.. so tweak around and use your ears!

Thanks man!
Yeah, quittin' the band really helped me feel more for guitar.. im still not as happy about playing as i used to be though!
I used the Catharsis Fredman impulses, the S-Preshigh and the 2off-Preshigh. :)
And i will show off some of my George Lynch tones here later this evening.... just to make you drool! :lol

Thanks dude!
Yah, you have to try it out.. i think it beats the living shit out of the SoloC, which beat the shit out of everything else! :lol:
shit wow more details man!-- settings-- screenshots:headbang:

The full amp set on the SLP mode, maxing everything on the amp out(Except the PLS and Output, which both was about 50%.

The chain:

1. EQ which had the frown-type eq, it needs to be adjusted according to the pickups you are using, but a good rule of measure is that you dont want much of the 100-250hz range going in to the amp, but you do want 2-3khz(This gives it more "string").
2. Boss SD-1, gain 25%, tone 0%(Use the level to control the amount of gain.).
3. The amp and impulses.
4. EQ to compensate for harshness due to nr1.
5. KarmaFX Reverb, just to get a slight roomsound.
6. KarmaFX Reverb, set to a longer hall reverb.

Im not 1000% sure about the settings, but at least they are CLOSE to what i used.. so tweak around and use your ears!

did you read my mind??:lol::lol: