LeCab2 is available

Just saying yet again that you make the hands down best VST amps available. Thank you for your generosity. Why you haven't tried to get in touch with some software developer to make commercial VSTs is beyond me. I think you would do really well, and you would have an even greater amount of time and budget for R & D.

Cheers,

-Greg

Just saying yet again that you make the hands down best VST amps available. Thank you for your generosity. Why you haven't tried to get in touch with some software developer to make commercial VSTs is beyond me. I think you would do really well, and you would have an even greater amount of time and budget for R & D.

Cheers,

-Greg

Perhaps they feel too threatened to hire him? Steel their job? :devil:
Anyway I hope for a version that will work at 96Khz soon.

Cheers,

-Greg

Thanks Man, it worths a lot coming from you.:Smokin:
Doing VST for living would be great for sure.

@Goddamn Guitar: $399.99 would be just fine. :D

Seriously, I'm not gonna tell anybody how much to donate. It would be like putting a price tag on it and I don't wanna do that. All I can say is donate if you can afford to first, then if you think it sounds good and/or if it's usefull for you and/or if you make money out of it...

Thanks Man, it worths a lot coming from you.:Smokin:
Doing VST for living would be great for sure.

@Goddamn Guitar: $399.99 would be just fine. :D

Seriously, I'm not gonna tell anybody how much to donate. It would be like putting a price tag on it and I don't wanna do that. All I can say is donate if you can afford to first, then if you think it sounds good and/or if it's usefull for you and/or if you make money out of it...

t I'm dying to try out the Lecab and do a Youtube video with all your plugs... I just did a donation, hope that gets you on your way...

Don't take it man, it's a trap! ( for more information see [NSFW] - http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...t-we-post-funny-pictures-138.html#post9724691) :lol:

images.jpg

I downloaded all your stuff yesterday for my first taste of LePou and it is amazing!!!

Legion sounds better than anything I've heard except for the axe fx. And it's free. Thanks for your efforts, and like someone else said why aren't you releasing these commercially? I'm not complaining but you're the king of amp emulations

I downloaded all your stuff yesterday for my first taste of LePou and it is amazing!!!

Legion sounds better than anything I've heard except for the axe fx. And it's free. Thanks for your efforts, and like someone else said why aren't you releasing these commercially? I'm not complaining but you're the king of amp emulations

Thanks. Going commercial means marketing, support, paperworks, legal business stuff, VAT, etc. I just don't wanna get into this.