LeXtac and LeGion for Mac

Donate this guy some money for his great work! By the way could you help onquel to port his plugins to mac also? I think lots of people would like to use his 808 and bod on mac alsp.

I wrapped Lecto a while back for AU and the same happened. But in Logic, all you do is go to "Controls" view instead of the "Editor" view, so I'm sure it's a similar work around in the DAWs yall have.

Anyway - any PT dudes tried the VST wrapper?

EDIT: Not generally tried the wrapper... I mean wrapping this plug.

It works, but a bit weird. The switches can only be adjusted by automation. The knobs allow me to adjust if I hover over them and use the scroll wheel. You can fine tune them with automation.

For those who don't know how to automate plug-in paramaters, here's how to do it.

Pull up the plugin.
Click on the window right below where it says "Auto" at the top.
A window will come up listing all the parameters of the plugin. Select the 1: Orange/ Red and 2: Vintage/ Raw/ Modern and click ADD. Hit ok. These will now be in the track automation selector. Select the parameter as you normally would a volume/ pan automation.

For the first switch, 100% is red, 0% is orange. For the second, 0% vintage, 50% raw, 100% modern. The plugin switches actually do follow this as you change it.

And there you go! Works like a champ.

Just out of curiosity, are you planning to do a video on using lepou ampsims anytime soon? Would be really nice to see what you do with it.

Why not! Only thing is I can't use Lepou cabs yet so I have to use a separate cab simulator like Recabinet or revalver. If I would do a Lepou test I would like to use it full fledged.

A hint to Lepou to fix a AU version of Lepoucab :)

And I must say I'm really enjoying the LeXtac plugin. Which amp is that based on?

Thanks so much LePou for all your hard work and awesome products. Your plugins have just made my switch to mac a bit easier. Thanks again.